“Taste good pizza”

Jolly Pasta Beppu Kitahamaten
Ranked #35 of 1,095 Restaurants in Beppu
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Just near bus stop, around 5:00p.m. arrived for afternoon tea, easy to get window seat. Pizza is good.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed August 31, 2016

About the 3rd time we have eaten here. On 8/30 the staff kindly wrapped up our pizza to take away as the individual pies are almost big enough for 2 people, my son and I just ate one. Quick and easy. Been satisfied on each visit, they have some parking too

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 8, 2015

From google maps, I found out that this restaurant was located right next to my hotel, and so I already made plans to eat there when in Beppu. It turned out to be a curiously memorable experience. The restaurant was near empty as I went after 10pm. I had a whole section to myself. With the jazz music going on in the background, it felt kind of dreamy, like in some anime episode.

Very substantial servings, for the price it charges. I topped up 400 yen too and had a chowder and unlimited servings from the drinks bar, which I thought was quite worth it. Food quality is overall very decent for a chain restaurant. The meat sauce pasta I had was fresh and tangy. Given that one of the tourist bus depots, and Beppu Tower is right next to the restaurant, I think this is a fantastic place for a bite when in Beppu. On top of everything, it opens till late too.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed July 27, 2015

It is a family restaurant serving pasta and pizza. Many of the pasta dishes contain local ingredients, such as mushroom, and vegetables but I can still feed the Italian taste. The soup was free. This is a good place for a quick lunch.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our highway bus from Fukuoka Airport to Beppu stopped right opposite Tokiwa departmental store in Kitahama.

It was also time for lunch and as it was our first time in Beppu, we were pointed to a conveniently located restaurant right next to where were dropped - Jolly Pasta.

We had the seafood spaghetti and anchovies pizza with free-flow of drinks.
Very tasty.

The service was very good too.

Date of visit: March 2014