“Good food and hospitality”

ASIAN BAR PULAU KABIRA
Ranked #19 of 886 Restaurants in Ishigaki
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed November 27, 2017

This is an excellent place if you love asian food. Good ambience to relax and enjoy your meal. And Noriko san always welcome everyone warmly. Must try!!!

1  Thank HadiBrur

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely, welcoming place for dinner or a drink. There's an extensive drinks menu including creative non-alcoholic options.
The food is Okinawan/Balinese and it works.
All is served in a comfortable, vibrant environment, with a smile and a friendly conversation.
Follow the signs down a steepish driveway for parking, and enjoy!

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Came here for supper while staying in Kabira. Delicious food and drink and very friendly and chatty service.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I have been waiting for a day off so I could have dinner here and I'm glad I did.
Service good could see it could be a little slow if busy but with the very relaxing music and decor who wants to rush.
I choose for the Indonesian menu and it was very good
I judge as per usual would I go back and it's a big yes
One thing if you want to eat late book

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

The only Indonesian restaurant in Kabira.
The food is good, but the service is just terrible. The owner has to do everything herself; she cannot manage everything and therefore you have to wait a long time for your food.
We recommend the saoto soup and fried rice. I wish I could have a delicious dessert as well, but I skipped this one since it took waaaay to long.

Nice to have free wifi.