Hotel GranView Okinawa(Naha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$61
US$55
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$158
US$88
Trip.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$112
US$94
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$101
US$69
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$84
US$69
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$107
US$97
Priceline
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$142
US$108
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$201
  • Pool
All reviewskencho maemin walkinternational streetmonorail stationairport
Reviewed February 25, 2017

This hotel is a cute Japanese hotel at a good location between Kencho-mae and Asanhibashi monorail station. From the airport it is about 10mins on the monorail with a 2 min walk. It is also a good walking distance to the naha bus terminal, which is just next to the Asanhibashi station. There is a shopping centre a block a away with a great supermarket and small restaurants. The hotel is also an easy 10 min walk to the start of Kokusaidori international street with many food choices and shopping area.
The hotel has a Japanese bath house which is complimentary to the hotel guests and at a small fee of 1100 yen you can enjoy the hot stone spa which a great way to relax. There is also a coin operated laundry area on the third floor with complimentary green tea and coffee area. The breakfast is yummy with many choices or Japanese and Western style choices.
We had a triple share room and the room is quite big in terms or Japanese hotels and the beds are comofrtable. The downside is that sometimes there is a musky/smoke smell in the room, which is maybe because its old. The tv only has japanese channels and if you want english then you will have to purchase vending machine. Otherwise its a great hotel and will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2015

I wanted to stay at my regular hotel. But I couldn't. I stayed at this hotel inevitably, but I was dissatisfied as expected.

I have reserved a smoking room for 2 nights. But they offered me a no smoking room. I asked a staff humbly "A smoking room please." But they said "We can't. You can smoke in the smoking area. It is outside of the hotel." I asked again " About tomorrow night, Can you ?" They said "No, we can't. No vacancies." I was disappointed because I had reserved 2 nights and smoking area is outside of the hotel ! I said again "But I have reserved a smoking room. I want you to change it"

1 minute and a half later, they offered me a smoking room.

Why? You said that you couldn't. Why could you offer me a smoking room such a short minutes? If I didn't ask them 3 times, they neglected my proper wants, I guess.

I have a lot of complaints against this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2015

After an exhausting twenty (20) hours of travel, I finally arrived in Okinawa close to 2200 (10:00 pm) and was exhausted. I realized that I was going to be exhausted so selected a hotel close to the airport so that I could rest. The property met the requirement for an overnight stay.

Plus
- Close to the airport, convenient; close to “kokusai dori” or the International Road where there are many small “tourist shops” – you can also cut into “heiwa dori” or Peace Road where the more traditional small shops are located. If you venture further to the back, you will see parts of historic Okinawa of yesteryear where old ladies and men would shop for everyday items from geta (wooden clogs), yukata, etc.
- Breakfast buffet – a good representative of Japanese and Okinawan food; the typical Japanese (rice, miso soup), but also Okinawan food (spare rib soup, abura miso (miso mixed with pork fat – I know it sounds “yucky”, but its delicious!) andagi (Okinawan dounuts)) and many other selection such as bread, fruits, etc.
- Free, good signal strength WiFi

Minus
- Requested a NON-smoking room: it was not available, so for a night, stayed in a SMOKING room. Ugh…when you first enter the room the smell is overpowering – we requested a NON-smoking room, but they were not available
- Parking is sparse
- Not having an understanding of Japanese (listening and speaking) will make the experience a bit difficult as not many of the staff seems to speak English

Compared to American standards, the room is small, but functional, the mattress is firm, and the bathroom is also compact. Be aware that there is a step up as you enter the bathroom. And the toilet is equipped with a bidet; it’s actually a pretty hygienic way to clean. The controls for the AC and lights are on the console next to the bed. There is a traditional public bath on the 3rd floor where you can experience the Japanese bath. Be aware, if you have any tattoos, you will not be able to partake. In the Japanese society, only the yakuza (gangsters) have tattoos.

Good for an overnight stay, but I would not stay much longer.

Room Tip: Request a NON smoking room, being in the middle of Naha City, not much to see...
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank nakamark
Reviewed August 6, 2015

I visit the hotel during 8/1 to 8/6, and my son get ill during 8/5 night when swimming. The first contacted employee cannot speak English, but redirect me to another employee, Masako-san, to assist immediately. Masako also be good translator between hospital and me.

Appreciate for your help again.

Yao-Min Huang

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ymhuang
Reviewed July 26, 2015

Nice hotel in the middle of Naha.
The mono rail station is within walking distance (even with a suitcase) and connects to the airport
There is a convenience store just behind the hotel.
Also not far from shopping center/street and the night life
Wifi worked well in the room
The breakfast is both western & japanese

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family