GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi
US$121
US$74
Trip.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$148
US$104
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$199
Rakuten Travel
  • Pool
US$253
US$191
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$102
  • Free Internet
US$406
US$131
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

All reviewsfree breakfaststayed here for nightsmassage chairsmall roomjapanese foodbusiness hotelairportstationmonorailmins
Reviewed January 28, 2017

GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi is a smaller hotel without the restaurants/bars/shops of the major hotels. I don't need (or really want) these extra facilities when I am traveling. I just want a clean room with enough space to feel comfortable and not cramped in. By Japanese room standards, the double room accommodation is larger than most and adequately spacious. The staff have a working command of English and are very helpful and professional (duomo arigato).

There are dozens of restaurants just outside the door and within easy walking distance of the hotel. Very close to the monorail (Asahibashi station 9 mins) and within easy walking distance to the main tourist shopping area.

Highly recommended!

Stayed: January 2017
GRGホテル那覇東町, マネージャー at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Thank you very much for staying at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi. We appreciate the time you took to write a review for us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you very much.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

I booked a room for queen size beds GRG hotel on internet. But when I arrived hotel room find out the bed is 150*194. I told the hotel guy and they didn't recognize the mistake. If we need bigger bed we need pay extra money. I think that is trick. Really not good.

The other problem, the hotel is very old and dirty. The sheet have a big stain.

The breakfast is also very bad. Its only have few kind of food to eat.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 育菁 張
GRGホテル那覇東町, マネージャー at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing GRG HotelNaha Higashimachi during your stay in Okinawa.
I am sorry that I was not able to be satisfied with the room which you reserved.
We will learn what customer service is and we will try to improve our service to make every guests satisfied with our hotel.
We apologize again.

Reviewed August 12, 2016

Close to everything. Clean rooms and close to budokan, kokusai and airport. Stayed here for 9 nights. Good and helping staff.

The wifi was not good in my room, luckily they had possibility to connect to internet through cable.

The worst breakfast i ever ate in a hotel, hard to describe it by words.

But my stay was ok as a single traveler. Would never stay here with my child.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Costasa
Reviewed April 8, 2016

this nice hotel is located around 15 minutes from the main shopping street in Naha, where you can but all the souvenirs and presents, this hotel is also conveniently located from the monorail station, which goes to the airport, good value for money

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Piotr M
Reviewed January 28, 2016

This hotel is excellent in every way for the busy traveler. Close enough to the airport, Budokan, Onayama Park, Yurail, Highway 58, and Kokusai Dori, it makes a great home base. Rooms are impeccably clean, staff extremely helpful, and the continental style breakfast is comes with a great tasting coffee. I have stayed here 5 of 6 times and will return again.

On my last trip, I went to participate in the O'Tsunahiki, the world's largest tug o' war. It was far enough away from the pandemonium but close enough to walk. Although there are dozens of great restaurants near by, my favorite is called Nobu's which is literally next door to the left.

There is a washing machine and dryer that I use often as well as convenient vending machines on the second floor. The refrigerator keeps my drinks cold and the coffee maker is handy when surfing their free internet. I like to get the room with the massage chair when its available. Unless you want a beach view, this is the perfect hotel for you. Definitely far from being the most expensive and not the cheapest, it is certainly among the best value.

Room Tip: Choose the room with a massage chair.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends