“Highly Recommended!!”
Review of Cycle Shikoku

Cycle Shikoku
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bicycle tour of Takamatsu for all abilities. (Also, long term rentals for touring Shikoku.) This tour includes a professional guide, entry to Ritsurin Gardens, Udon making class, lunch, snacks, water, shrine and temple visits.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic time and couldn’t recommend this enough! Bonus: he had a large road bike that fit!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
"japan"
in 3 reviews
"temple"

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We rented hybrid bikes for two days and took them to Shodoshima. The bikes were great! It was important to us that they had racks because we like to carry bike bags.
Norman was very helpful and also kept our luggage during the rental.
The bikes would have been great to do a longer cycling tour of Shikoku, unfortunately we didn’t have enough time.

If wanting to take bikes into the islands north of Takamatsu be aware that there is a 360 yen charge per bike each time you take the ferry and you cannot take all the ferries (some are just passenger ferries and are termed high speed).

1  Thank Jzandjeff
Reviewed March 12, 2018

We took Norman’s tour and we had a great time. Ritsurin Gardens cannot be missed. We saw things off the beaten path that really helped us to understand everyday life in Takamatsu. It was an easy pedal on very retro looking bikes. We would recommend this tour to anyone.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I highly recommend this Tour! Norman showed me some places I would've never found by myself and provided a lot of entertaining background information. Most valuable was the fact, that he helped to overcome the language barrier which gave me the best view on japanese lifestyle and took my Japan experience to a whole new level. Besides all of that he is just a really nice guy!