Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
One of the most amazing experiences of my life

From start to finish, Cycle Shikoku was inspirationally committed to making sure we had a great... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2018
Bob H
Great little company - highly recommended

Highly recommend Cycle Shikoku for bike rental. I used them to do the Shikoku 88 Temple... read more

Reviewed June 3, 2018
Iris D

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We rented hybrid bikes for two days and took them to Shodoshima. The bikes were great! It was important to us that they had racks because we like to carry bike bags.
Norman was very helpful and also kept our luggage during the rental.
The bikes would have been great to do a longer cycling tour of Shikoku, unfortunately we didn’t have enough time.

If wanting to take bikes into the islands north of Takamatsu be aware that there is a 360 yen charge per bike each time you take the ferry and you cannot take all the ferries (some are just passenger ferries and are termed high speed).

1  Thank Jzandjeff
Reviewed March 12, 2018

We took Norman’s tour and we had a great time. Ritsurin Gardens cannot be missed. We saw things off the beaten path that really helped us to understand everyday life in Takamatsu. It was an easy pedal on very retro looking bikes. We would recommend this tour to anyone.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I highly recommend this Tour! Norman showed me some places I would've never found by myself and provided a lot of entertaining background information. Most valuable was the fact, that he helped to overcome the language barrier which gave me the best view on japanese lifestyle and took my Japan experience to a whole new level. Besides all of that he is just a really nice guy!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

This was such a fantastic experience. It was a great learning opportunity as well as a really awesome opportunity to sight see some of the landscape of Japan. Norm is a hilarious, sociable guy with a good knowledge of what he talks about. I'd definitely take this tour again.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I couldn't recommend this tour highly enough. A great way to get an interesting perspective on Takamatsu with heaps of interesting stories thrown in. Norm is knowlegable and guides you around some top spots, always with a few funny stories thrown in. Got to visit a couple of cool places I would have never found by myself. The calligraphy was great and shouyu(soy sauce) factory pretty cool.

1  Thank aaron0101