All reviews street level west exit one night great location parco escalator onsen tokyo wifi english
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We took the night bus from Tokyo to Sendai and arrived before 6am. The hotel is just a short walk from the bus drop off stop, so it was no hassle at all. It is also a brief walk from the Sendai Station.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2017

This was my second time visiting Sendai and chose this hotel because I was traveling with family. The price was affordable for the location and rooms. The only complaint I have is that two family members had to share one bed, and the beds are small.
I had booked the rooms late so perhaps there are other rooms available with two beds but unfortunately in this instance there was not.
The staff were extremely helpful and kind.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Great location. Easy walk from the train station. Head out the west exit gate on 2F, go to the right and turn left on elevated walkways toward PARCO building. Walk over the bride/elevated walkway, catch escalator down to street level. Cross the street at traffic signal and walk straight across to Dormy Inn. Breakfast buffet is excellent, staff is very helpful, room is nice size with free wifi. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
仙台駅前, フロントスタッフ at Dormy Inn Sendai Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you very much for your heartful review.
We are very glad that you had a good time at our hotel.
We are looking for your visit again in the future.
Thank you again for staying with us.
Dormy Inn Sendai Ekimae

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my husband at this dormy inn. We chose to stay here due to the spa. We enjoyed the hot bath (indoor and outdoor) and sauna. I liked the complimentary free Ramon (9:30-11:00 pm). I enjoyed my massage (4200 yen) for 40 mins. It is located close to shopping district and sendai station (5-10 min walk). Staff were inviting and friendly. There is a free washing machine and dryer (100 yen for 20 mins). The room is comparable in size to others in Japan.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia R
仙台駅前, ホテルフロント at Dormy Inn Sendai Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Thank you for your compliment.
We will make an effort in future so that we can meet your expectations.

We are waiting for a day to come again.

Thank you.

sincerely KIM

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Warm staff, japanese cleanliness (that is to say irreprochable) for the room and communal spaces, very comfortable room and bed. It is located at litteraly 3 minutes walk from Sendai station and the city center, which makes it really convenient. There are many vending machines inside the hotel, a laundry and a dryer machine, a massage service and even onsens at the 9th floor, which are a true delight. Worth the price !

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo