Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-06-30
Expedia.comUS$43
TravelocityUS$43
Trip.comUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2018

This is an inexpensive old business hotel with small clean room and tiny bathroom, which is really tight and uncomfortable. The location is excellent for touring, dining, shopping, and transportation for subways in Sendai.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

It was good enough in terms of quality for price in my opinion.The Sendai city was so busy because there was a illumination Ie net on the day I stay there. So, I'm satisfied with the location which took me 15 minutes walk to Sendai station. I wish the bathroom was more spacious. The brightness of the room was quite OK.

1  Thank Yuka I
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I had a great time and the breakfast was good.

The room was had good scent. I was impressed.

Thanks for the good service. Our room was warm.

Our team was very very impressed.

Our team was very very impressed.

Our team was very very impressed

#dj_tohoku Tour

2  Thank Zizipho M
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Wao, marvelous, I enjoyed my self, nice rooms and hotels, the breakfast was nice served on time, I can't wait to be here again, Sendai is in Eastern Japan, we flew in from Kobe yesterday, it was fun, Sendai is a beautiful city, I love the airport, really beautiful.

1  Thank NicholasW1779
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Well honestly speaking it isn't Japanese services standard. The corridors, toilet and room were smelly. Toilet was ridiculously small, walls were dirty & mouldy. You could hear sounds from next room. The breakfast was kinda OK but no proper system to drop used plates and difficult to locate required things.