“Best Cappuccino ”

Hampton Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Aquebogue
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I am a coffee lover; Espresso to be exact. Since my first trip to Rome in 1971 when I first had an Espresso I have relished a really good cup of coffee.
I visited this Coffee hose twice this week. First with my wife Gio and my sister Linda and her husband Rick. We wanted to get a quick lunch and a coffee. We had a couple of great tasting panini’s and I got a Cappuccino. WOW!!! It was PERFECT!!! Just the right amount of steamed milk to compliment the two shots of espresso!!!
Went back today before heading home to NJ and grabbed another panini and Cappuccino. Was not disappointed!
Thinking of buying a franchise and opening it up in NJ!!! lol!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2017

This should have more stars in the reviews. I believe the coffee is very good, the people working here very nice and the place is nicely decorated. It is a good version of Starbucks.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Excellent coffee, good pastries, bagels, etc. Always get a pound or two to take home. Expensive but well worth it.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The ice coffee was good. They don't make their own syrups they use monin which is fine.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Stopped to support a local coffee house while driving our East to pick up some plants from a local greenhouse!

The coffee was fresh brewed and hot! Delicious house blend. Very tasty!

Besides fabulous coffee, we enjoyed a tasty just-out-of-the-oven pecan and raisin scone!!! Fresh & Delicious!!!!
Just out of this world flavor!!! Next time I need to have some butter on it!! Sorry I didn't get 6 for home! Next visit for sure!

They have 4 locations!! Be sure to try one on your next ride out east! North fork or south shore!

Enjoyable outdoor seating at this one to enjoy the sunny day!

Pleasant staff! Thanks for the tasty treat!