All reviewsbusiness tripexcellent hotelrain showerlobby barguest relationsbreakfast buffetwonderful stayturkish bathsteam roomcentral locationgreat spabusiness travelersushirooms are spaciousvisiting almatynon smoking roomcentral asia
Reviewed June 19, 2017

I stayed here for business on two separate nights. The lobby was beautiful and clean. The staff were polite and most spoke English (spaseedo!) The room itself was great. Very impressed with the room. The tub was jetted so that was great after a long day. The bed was comfortable with nice linens. They offered two complimentary bottles of water which was nice as a foreigner. There were English channels on the TV.

I ate two nights in the Bistro in the lobby. The local steak was delicious and cooked to perfection. I didn't partake in the buffet but many others did.

The one flaw for this hotel was the breakfast in the lobby. It only had small rolls and cookies. Something more embellished would have been nice like a Continental breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, Генеральный директор at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Dear Chris_G_2008,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write us regarding your experience at Rixos Almaty Hotel. We do appreciate your positive feedback and we will continue improving our standards of service at all times.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion about early breakfast. Please rest assured that we will consider it respectively.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel in the nearest future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 17, 2017

My 30th time staying at Rixos-Almaty and it was great every time. All the rooms are unique and very clean. The staff is very attentive and very well trained. Almost all meals was included in my rate and was awesome. I'm always amazed with the very experienced and professional staff. Rixos location is great and is close to the heart of the city & almost to every place.

Room Tip: All views are exceptional, City Views & Park View
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Dear Al Kudah Kosai,

We would like to thank you for the continued loyalty to Rixos Almaty.

We highly appreciate your valuable and warm comments.

Rixos Almaty wishes you all the best in the professional and personal life.

We always looking forward to welcome you at Rixos Almaty in the nearest future..

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel however the lobby bar was dead without any entertainment even they do have a Piano available and the hotel was fully booked all wanted to have a good time ...breakfast and staff was great and the room in good condition. Good value for money will be back ..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, Генеральный директор at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Dear TABOUCHE,

Thank you for the great review of our property!

I'm so glad that you found our hotel a good place to stay, and that you enjoyed our hospitality, restaurant and accommodation. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.

I’m glad to see those efforts pay off on your last stay. Once again, thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates.

Looking forward to extend our hospitality once again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed June 4, 2017

having stayed here for sometime you might think the staff would become blasé to your requests but not so.
Last week I cut my finger on the edge of my kitchen sink and told the reception of this, within a short time the maintenance people were in my apartment taking out my sink unit to work on and make safe.
Excellent response, thank you Rixos Reception Staff and thank you maintenance staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a 7th Floor suite, great views and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Jask56,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel facilities and most importantly for selecting our hotel as your accommodations of choice when you visited Almaty. I am delighted to read that our hospitable team made your stay both comfortable and pleasant.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

A great welcome starting from the main gate,lobby area with smiling faces by reception team makes already happy and comfortable. My room was located on 6th floor from where I could have a nice view. Actually I like my room and its amenities.By the way it is good that staff has knowledge about registration rules for some citizens in Kazakhstan. I have not had chance for tasting the breakfast during this visit,due to my previous trips I knew already about its variety.Regard location I must say that excellent,close to many restaurants,shops,exchange offices etc. Finnaly I would like to add that service at lobby outlets & interiors was wonderful. THANKS

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Dear ozan_soykurt,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel services and facilities and most importantly for selecting our hotel as your accommodations of choice when you visited Almaty.

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and moreover, we are happy to hear that you liked the service first as complete satisfaction is our goal at Rixos Almaty.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest and wish you the best in your business endeavors.

Sincerely Yours,