I work in Kazakhstan from 7 years and I think I had the possibility to sleep, at least, in 10 different hotels in Almaty, BUT, from when I tried Rixos Hotel, I am sure I have found the one I needed.
- ALWAYS very kind personnel,
- Management very customer oriented,
- Care of the need of a single client (they remember my preferences in bedding and room kind and always provide them to me),
- Very good food at restaurant, lobby bar and breakfast,
- Clean, silent and high class hotel.
I am their client and I will be till I will work in KZ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Almaty, half a mile from Nikolai Cathedral. Rixos Almaty Hotel offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi internet and a spa with swimming pool. All rooms at Rixos Almaty feature air conditioning, a desk and a balcony with impressive views. All bathrooms include a bathtub and shower. A buffet breakfast is served each morning at Rixos Almaty. The restaurant serves international buffets as well as offering varied dining menus. The Lobby Bar & Lounge is open 24 hours a day, and guests can also dine at Wine Bar that has great selections of wines. The 23680 ft² spa also includes a gym, sauna, Turkish bath, indoor gardens and 7 massage rooms. Rixos Hotel is one mile from Almaty Opera House and 3 miles by cable car from Koktobe Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rixos Almaty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Almaty Hotel Almaty