Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Allerano A

Singapore daytrip

Review of Insta Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 12, 2019via mobile
Very nice hotel,helpful staf and very near to Johor checkpoint.Only tooks 5 min by train to Singapore.Parking provided with security. Breakfast is simple but can be improve.at night can be noisy if facing the main road. Choose facing carpark much more quiter.
Date of stay: February 2019
    C$47
    C$56
2.9 km from Insta Hotel
View more hotels in Johor Bahru
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

This hotel features a modern industrial decoration. There are a few instagram-worthy corners. The room is clean. Staffs are helpful and friendly. Breakfast menu is limited but tolerable. The only cons is that noises from vehicles outside are really loud (i am used to it so it doesn’t really bother me). Tips: request for a room facing the hotel’s parking lot.

Thanks Insta Hotel. I would definitely opt for this hotel when I am in JB ❤️

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during the long public holiday, 15 - 17th Sept so that we can organize daily trips to Singapore.

Location : Central enough. It is located at the old shop complexes just in front of the main road heading to JB Central. Pasar Karat is just 15mins walk away. Convenient store is just 3 doors away and Kastam JB is just 10 mins walk away. Perfect stay.

Reception : Smooth check in. Simple instruction and I hope you can lower down your deposit holding money. I do think holding 100 ringgit is too much. There are 3 Indonesians in front of me who upon check out told each other 'now we have extra 100 ringgit. What do we do with this much money?'. I truly understand their pain. They might be a simple traveller and just change enough money to travel. Maybe 50 ringgit deposit is enough. When you return the money back, they can use that for taxi to ferry terminal or airport. More than enough I think.

Room : Bigger than I expected. The double bed is comfy and the pillow is nice. But there is now wardrobe inside the room. Surprise. Other than that, the cleanliness and bathroom facility is just fine and I dont have anything to say. Decorations also simple but I dont expect much.

Breakfast : I dont mind the same breakfast daily, nasi lemak and bee hoon. I love them. But the amount is too little. I am not sure if I am supposed to take more than one. I decided not to. And if it is a 'buffet lite, you should also tell'. One guy took 3 nasi lemak and around 9-ish, a kid came down and so disappointed that everything was finished.

Staff : Super friendly. But but but, your Nepali or Bengali staffs, they pat a dog at the stairs just outside the the dining area. We saw them. We lodged a formal complaint to the reception and I hope it is being dealt with. You should also ask your staffs to smoke someway far than just the outside of the dining area where everyone can see. It is not so nice to see someone who is serving drinks and stuffs holding a cigarette. I know the reality of F&B and hotel industry, people smoke in all sectors. But at least hide them away.

Satisfaction : Extremely. I would recommend this to simple traveller like me. Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

A lot of people complain about WiFi and yes, WiFi is crazy. On and off, realize that they use repeater, no wonder not stable. Room no smoking but smell like cigarettes. Running down like nobody cares (wall paper in the room was come off due AC leaking upon arrival-looks long time like that already).
At least location is better.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jokop533
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Location very near to JB CIQ. Room is simple, elegant, comfortable and lots of MOSQUITO. Simple breakfast is provided for all hotel guess start from 8.00am to 11.00am. As I have to go out at 7.00am, the receptionist help to arrange breakfast ready by 7.00am. Really appreciated for the kind gesture and hospitality.

Room tip: Do not choose a room facing the CIQ
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The location is good if you are planning for a day trip to Singapore from Johor Bahru as it’s only less than 500m from the Central Station. Rooms were also okay, CR with tub for family room. Provides free parking. We stayed here 5x in the past 1.5 years with family (more than 6 pax). Breakfast is the issue - same Nasi lemak everyday, and no variety. If your itinerary includes Legoland, this is not the place as it is too far.

Date of stay: March 2018