1,503 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagereading roomsands restaurantsands poolsand barsaffron restaurantdamai roomroom checkour honeymoonprivate beachmangrove tourlow tidefish farmfour seasonsfamily pooladult only poolasian food
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 heavenly nights (9/12-12/12/17) @Tanjung Rhu Resort and wished we had more nights! Everyone is warm and friendly always with a smile. The beach is the best so far I've been where I can soak in the sun and admire the scenery. Breakfast at the Sands Restaurant was private with tables spread apart from each other with plants around us. The fresh juice especially watermelon was refreshing and welcoming. They had slightly different menu each day. Do drop by the souvenir shop near the restaurant. You will find unique things there. I love Damai room, so warm and cosy. I will be back again with my siblings and family. If you want authentic Malay Thai food, there's one at the end of the beach around the Artisan Hut. Yummy and great!

1  Thank TutyAmir
TRRKLSO, Manager at Tanjung Rhu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear TutyAmir,

Warmest Greetings from all of us at beautiful Tanjung Rhu Resort, Langkawi!

Thank you for choosing the hospitality of Tanjung Rhu Resort and spending your time to write a review of your experience with us. It is rewarding to receive such a lovely review! It was our great pleasure taking care of you on your visit to Tanjung Rhu Resort and thank you for glorifying our hospitality with your wonderful feedback that summarizes the overall experience you had at our resort.

This is truly a remarkable praise that we intend to keep, and we hope you will visit us many more times in future. We will ensure that your upcoming experience with us will be both enjoyable and a legendary one.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

This resort is absolutely stunning - from the second you walk in the concierge, the ocean views are breathtaking. Nestled away from the hustle and bustle of Langkawi, the peacefulness is to die for!

The rooms are very clean, spacious and impressive (lovely bathroom facilities, simple luxury). The staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming! Adults only pool was huge, luxurious and the cocktails were very reasonably priced. 2.5km of private beach is an oasis, and all pools, bars and most rooms had incredible views of blue oceans and green islands. The food was also of a very high standard, and very generous.

My husband and I came here for our honeymoon, and we wished we stayed longer - we cannot recommend this place highly enough!!

1  Thank joooo2017

Dear joooo2017,

Warmest Greetings from all of us at beautiful Tanjung Rhu Resort, Langkawi!

Thank you for choosing the hospitality of Tanjung Rhu Resort and spending your time to write a review of your honeymoon experience with us.

It is rewarding to receive such a wonderful and thoughtful review! It was our great pleasure taking care of you on your visit to Tanjung Rhu Resort and thank you for glorifying our newly renovated room, ambiance, facilities and services with your lovely feedback that summarizes the overall experience you had at our resort. We truly pride ourselves on creating beautiful memories for two people in love and it is a great pleasure to know we achieved that for you.

We thank you for your high recommendation and we are glad to know that you wished to stay longer! That is truly a remarkable praise that we intend to keep, and it’s wonderful to know our efforts are paying off. We hope to be of service to you again when you get to go back to Langkawi in future. We will ensure that your upcoming experience with us will be both enjoyable and a legendary one.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Late review. I was there aug 2016.

The pool was amazing. Beach was great. The breakfast was good. The staff was good. And it was few people there so it was nice and had a very goid visit. I recomend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ahmed N,

Thank you for choosing the hospitality of beautiful Tanjung Rhu Resort and we greatly appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us.

It is rewarding to receive such a gracious review! It was our great pleasure taking care of you on your visit to Tanjung Rhu Resort and thank you for glorifying our hospitality with your lovely feedback that summarizes the overall experience you had at our resort.

This is truly a remarkable praise that we intend to keep, and we hope to be of service to you again when you get to go back to Langkawi in future. We will ensure that your upcoming experience with us will be both enjoyable and a legendary one.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Like so many others before me, I can only praise this nice beautiful resort. Fantastic peaceful area, fantastic private beach, good restaurants and very friendly personnel.

Just one advice to make the service perfect: I booked River safari for the next day. I was told that it will be arranged only if there are at least two participants. Ok, I was alone and hoped for the best. Of course I expected that they will inform me in case safari is not arranged. What happened - nothing. Neither safari nor any information that there is no safari. Try to make this in more professional way next time.

Another detail on my check-out day. I got a phone call from hotel personnel telling that I am lucky to have private transport to the airport for special price, 300 Ringgit. I said no thanks, and took a taxi which costs 45.

Anyhow, these small blemishes are nothing, Tanjung Rhu Resort is wonderful and I hope to have possibility to come there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank VPJK

Dear VPJK,

Thank you for choosing the hospitality of beautiful Tanjung Rhu Resort and spending your time to write a review of your experience with us.

First of all, we are saddened to know that you didn't enjoy some of your experience with us. Please allow us to apologize for the frustrations that we have not managed to deliver, but grateful for bringing it up as this helps us to constantly improve on our service in every aspect. We appreciate your feedback and noted among all concerned. We will look into details in the areas that have been highlighted.

On a brighter note, thank you for glorifying our ambiance, services and facilities with your wonderful feedback that summarizes the overall experience you had at our resort. We truly appreciate your thoughts and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do hope you return to Tanjung Rhu Resort again in future and we look forward to having you as our guest again. We will ensure that your upcoming experience with us will be both enjoyable and a legendary one.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Very good resort for Couples and families. Around 30 minutes drive from Langkawi airport. Far from the city but you can find taxi easily. Very good hotel staff and helpful also. Very romantic resort you can ask them to arrange candle light dinner also.

Dear sumit g,