All reviews private pool free laundry living room complimentary mini bar our honeymoon stayed nights cenang beach area privacy 4kg bats airport honeymooners island
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Stayed in private deluxe pool villa for 5 days during my business trip in Langkawi. We choose this place because we wanted kitchen facility and private pool, and the price offered is reasonable as compared to others of same kind. With the semi-open rain shower layout concept and the privacy of having your own pool, balcony, and cooking and dining space, this place offers a perfect romantic stay for couples and small family (with 1 kid). Super love the pool! and it would be great if it is heated and lighted at night. Unless its windy, the dining and tv area can get a bit warm during hot sunny day as there is only one ceiling fan for the whole big space. Make sure to roll down the blinds and keep the bedroom sliding door and balcony glass door close before you left the villa as it can get really wet when raining. I had once left the sliding door open and my front bedroom was soaking wet. Overall, it was a splendid stay! would definitely come back again and stay longer.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in this villa for 9 nights and absolutely loved everything about it. The 24/hr service is amazing and the workers are extremely welcoming and hospitable. I must also mention that the location of this villa is bang in the middle of everything which was really convenient for late night dinners and early morning excursions. The villa itself is dreamy and faultless as we opted for the private pool!! The little touches in the villa gave a true Malay feel to this place!! Now I just need to convince my husband to take me back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at La Villa for 6 nights and the moment we were picked up at the airport and shown to our villa we were wow’d and thoroughly impressed. However, even though there were many positives to our stay, unfortunately there were also many negatives.

Having a private pool was an amazing addition to our stay and the service staff were all really nice. The addition of being given a mobile phone to call service on was great and the daily house keeping was ideal, along with the free shuttle into Cenang. Some other great additions were the basket of free snacks and mini bar that are topped up on a daily basis. Bella took us around on an island tour and was very professional and prompt; throughout our stay she was one of the best service staff members to interact with and get assistance from.

Unfortunately that is were the positives stopped for us, which made our stay somewhat unpleasant in the end.
- Our villa phone number was given out by a staff member to a street merchant, which we thought was very unprofessional.
- The service staff had very limited english which made communicating very difficult.
- Breakfast was very sub par (juices delivered warm, never enough spreads for toast/pancakes). Fresh milk was requested with breakfast and I was given the milk in the photos (powdered, warm and overall just disgusting). There wasn’t one morning where we received what we had ordered.
- Laundry: items of clothing were shrunk
- We booked the villa car to travel around the island with, and we were given a car with 0km of fuel.
- We booked the villa for 3 people prior to our arrival, and when we arrived everything was for 2 (bed, towels, cutlery etc). The extra bed should of been set up prior to our arrival. It took 2 days for the service staff to realise why we kept requesting extra towels etc.
- Service requests weren’t very timely and we would have to call to remind them of our request from half an hour ago.
- We ordered the shisha and at first it was fine, but when we ordered a new flavour it took an hour for it be delivered. New coals were also then requested and they were brought to the villa unlit with no utensils to light it.

Although there were many negatives from our stay, it was okay for accommodation the Cenang area. However for the price you pay, I would look at one of the bigger resorts.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Staying in La Villa for 2 nights experienced 5 star treatment from La Villa. The villa had a big comfortable living room and kitchen to cook. They provide snacks in mini bar for free and can ask for refill. The pool is very big, clean water. The bedroom was very romantic in decoration suit for couple to honeymoon. Mobile phone also was provided for us to contact any staff if we need anything. The staff is very helpful by suggesting us to go to any interesting places in Langkawi. They give free transportation to airport and Chenang beach area. La Villa make my wife and I like a king and queen while spent our honeymoon in Langkawi. Great villa and plan to come again next time

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this Villa for 4days 3 night (9May 2017 to 12 May 2017) for our honeymoon last year May 2017. Beautiful villa with nice honeymoon deco, very clean and the customer service was extremely good too! They provide us car rental at a cheap rate and also does laundy for us with good neat fold and nice scent. Good and proper etiquette when your staff send us the food to our villa right to the dining table top. Staff are friendly and gave us recemmendations on interesting places and location of nearby pasar malam. We were also greeted and fetched by your friendly staff upon our arrival at the airport, and while waiting for our room to be ready, he brought us to have our lunch at a delicious kedai makan nasi campur. I am fully satisfied with this service and looking forward to stay here again! Apologise for the late review and I hope you could reward all these staff as they are doing a good job! Thank you! :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple