Our family of 2 adults and 2 teenage boys enjoyed our stay in this beach front resort. Our family room had 2 doubles and 1 king bed in two rooms so we all had plenty of room. There was a choice of pools and the beachfor swimming. Our son's had a great time on jet skis, para sailing and wake boarding which we were able to organise from the on-site staff. A 1 hour massage in the spa was a perfect end to our stay. The only problem we experienced was with the mozzies at the resturant at night. They were so thick it was like shooing flys and made us want to get out of there asap. On subsequent nights we ordered room service instead. It was such as shame as the sunset views were lovely. At least we were able to enjoy the view at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi