My first trip to Langkawi was a quiet and relaxing stay at this resort. The room we stayed in was clean and had all the essentials though basic; just outside the room was a small swimming pool and beyond that the beach (about 100m away). The beach was clean but the sea water was not so clean.
It was easy to get around especially to the nearby busier Cenang Beach about 15 minutes walk away or a quick 5min taxi ride.
It was also easy to rent a car at the hotel which had a desk for a local transport operator. Getting around by rental car was easy as roads were not congested and there were good road signs to help you get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi