The suite room that we got was good sized and mostly in ok condition. There were some obvious maintenance issues of leaking hoses, lights burnt out, sealant missing, no drain plugs for bath tubs, water taps not always working, etc. The aircon in the master bed room had no temperature control, so during the day it wasn't cold enough and at night time it was freezing. Otherwise, the room had decent amenities and was nice for a family.
Some issues with the place:
1) mother/baby room seemed completely run down and abandoned.
2) indoor pool was locked
3) we had some previous occupant's room service dishes sitting outside of our door when we checked in, and it took 2 calls and 3 days to get them removed
4) bushes on pathways not well trimmed, or trimmed to sharp points. My 2 year old almost had a large sharp branch stuck in his eye while walking down the path from car park to room.
5) parking on this property seems to be very limited. I think if there were more occupants when we were there, it would have been a problem
The good points:
1) nice room size
2) beach is nice
3) outdoor pool is good sized and has many different depths.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking