See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for five nights during fasting month. The buffet was just okay for the price we pay. could be better if it served more of Kelantanese food. The sahur was a bit of a disappointment as the selection was very limited to rice or bread.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Norlida J
Reviewed May 15, 2018

My 1st stay at this hotel, location was great as it is opposite Wakaf Che Yah..but will be slight noisy if you are facing main road and plenty of food stalls, McDonald besides.

My highlights is, Parking is limited but the guards was helpful.
Nice lobby but counter staff was moody, Bell Boy and Guards smile more than them.
Room was small, we got the top floor which the A/C is split units...It was hot & stuffy take a long time to cool down the rooms...The A/C was on top of your bed, so there is no way I am gonna sleep over it so I slept the opposite only can get some cool air.
Bed sheets has some stains.
Bath was small, shower area is without doors so it will be wet all over the bathroom.

We put a high expectation over this hotel as this is Holiday Villa & Suites which is a well known brand around the country/world but we were disappointed..
Hope you guys would improve the facilities...

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank KenYap55
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Having steamboat buffet at holiday villa pool site. I enjoyed because only me and my family having dinner at pool. It like private dinner..

The food and service was good. I can smell a fresh seafood when i put into the boiling soup.. It make me cant wait to eat.. Their staff very friendly and helpfull.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

The room and the toilet so small.The cleanliness also so so.Walking distance to wakaf che yeh...Has indoor swimming pool.The parking space also limited.Just beside McD,Watson,7-11 and few seafood restaurants.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2017

It was a last minute plan to Kota Bharu and decided to stay one night in Holiday Villa. The toilet was terrible. Nice hotel with indoor swimming pool, near Wakaf che' yeh but I really cant stand the cleanliness.

Date of stay: December 2017