We stayed for one night and I was ready to shift out. The rooms is spacious but reeks of old cigarette smells. The toilet's false ceiling is covered in black mold (black mold is toxic!) with patches of water stains. One part of the ceiling in the toilet had broke and we could see the drywall coming out. The cistern couldn't flush properly and the pipe made lots of vibrating sounds.
The shower stall is caked with calcium from the water stains and the bath tub's shower head has black mold stains. I think the hotel would do good if Management took the effort to change the shower heads, refurbish the toilets and rooms. The hotel lobby has a video that it shows of how lovely the rooms are and it's NOTHING like what we experience.
Breakfast was decent with a good selection of food. We didn't use the pool (it's huge) because the water looked green.
If you're looking for a good place to stay in Seremban, skip this hotel, you'll get better accommodation elsewhere.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking