All reviewsshopping mallbee farmold town white coffeeboh tea plantationspacious suitekea farmplace to staybutterfly gardenwalking distancethe ground floorhotel roomtourist spotsfamily holidaysouvenir shopscomfortable staymain roadmorning market
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

First impression when entered the hotel room we booked, a one bedroom suite (sounds high class). Next while going around the room we spotted many defeats, the whole bathroom from WC to the shower area and the bathroom door are not well maintained. The worst part is the stains in the toilet from showerscreen, floor, basin, etc is the worst hotel we had stayed. The WiFi is totally not working for all of our 3 rooms. We are all deceived by the room pictures showed in their website. Next, my friends who are staying in one od the room 403 called the recep area asking if they can get the staff to make up their room, the front desk asked my friends, what do you want to make up for your room?!!! What the hell, does that mean that they didn't even do the make-up room even after every guest has checked out from the room? (I have no doubt for this) initially I was thinking of taking photos of those areas that is making me feel disgusting and yet I do not want to see those pictures in my phone and therefore I didn't want to take it. The room conditions are damn bad. The bed and pillow have weird smell and is totally doesn't feel like is a proper bed indeed. They even Dare to collect a RM50.00 as deposit upon our check-in. I was scratching my head after we noticed the very bad conditions of the room, who will want to take away any thing from a dirty environment? No way. We will never never ever want to go back to this hotel anymore and we will also not recommend any of our friends there. It is not worth to pay that amount of money for their service and the rooms. The whole environment just don't made us feel comfortable. Terrible hotel stay ever. A totally cannot make it hotel, worst to the max.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Queenie A
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Located in Kea Farm. Family suite, 1 king bed and 1 single bed. Spacious suite with kitchenette, sofa set and balcony. The room was clean, the bathroom was in good condition. There is no chair at the balcony. Connecting with shopping mall. There are various restaurants, souvenir shops, shops and 24-hour shop on the ground floor and also a family entertainment center, karaoke and massage center. There is also a butterfly garden, strawberry gardens, rose garden and cactus around the hotel.

Room Tip: Room with Farm view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We got the 2 bedroom unit and the layout is not so good. It’s a rectangular shape unit where living room was next to balcony. No problem there. But the bedrooms were in the middle with no windows or ceiling fan. While it was foggy outside, inside could get quite stuffed at night. Bedroom door was sliding type with heavy glass. No privacy and the wheels was not greased, very hard to move. Just pity as it is located at one of the highest point yet the bad architecture design ruined its potential.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2018

It was spacious but if you are into luxury, this may not be your best choice! I have 2 kind of experience with this hotel: 1) Booking on weekend/public holiday : it was really noisy since we are booking 1 bedroom apt, our next door visitor came with huge number of people (more than 8 + kids). Me and my husband have to sleep at 3 pm when it is quiet. 2) Booking on weekdays : it was romantic, quiet. The break first was so sad, no variety of food, not delicious at all, no real juice-they serve cordial drink (haha!) The location however was great, nearby Morning Market and also near by Night market! And forgot to mention, the hotel forgot to put toiletries in our toilet and the kettle is missing (yes it was missing and i have to call them many time to request for it), the toilet and room was not so clean-please wear your complementary slipper!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Pros:
+ Very nice room design
+ Breakfast with variety
+ Nice location, in front of copthorne hotel
+ New and clean furniture, bed sheet
+ Located on upper floor of Cameron Square
+ Easy access to Boh Sg Palas
+ Price matches the quality
+ Have microwave (very thoughful)
Cons:
- Slow wifi
- Smelly bathroom from ventilation system
- Tower a little wear down and have tear.
- Housekeeping use guest elevator causing congestion.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellina I