We stayed in the lakehouse for 2 nights in december 2011. The overall style of the hotel is very british. They have a library with a fireplace and offer afternoon tea on the terrace ! Our room was nice and very clean. The bed was excellent and the room was quiet. The service was very friendly and perfect. The hotel not located in a town or village, there are only some small shops selling fruit and flowers in walking distance.
Breakfeast is partially buffet, in addition it is possible to order cocked breakfeast. We had dinner once, the restaurant is quite nice and the food was good but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200km north of Kuala Lumpur, set against lush state reserve forests 1,000m above sea level in the Cameron Highlands, The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style country house overlooking the Sultan Abu Bakar Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Hotel Ringlet
- Days Inn Ringlet
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands Ringlet
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Malaysia - Ringlet