All reviews berjaya megamall spacious room shopping complex mins walk away teh tarik breakfast menu friendly hotel smoking room big family east coast mall parking area one night stay family suite comfortable stay spacy muslim mattress
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Nice spacious room and quiet too. The toilet is nice and big with shower room and bath tub. The food is also good. Breakfast is served with local and western cuisines; roti canai, nasi dagang, cheese baked tomato, omelette and variety of breads to choose from.

The only thing we do not like is the parking space. It is an open space parking area and was full due to some events or seminars or something. We had to park our car quite a walking distance from the hotel and got a summon ticket for that! We do not realize we must pay for parking on saturday..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Me and a friend stayed at MS Garden for one night as we were taking part in the Kuantan Century Bike Ride event. Although the hotel shows some signs of age, the room was clean, the fixtures in our 7th floor room (and bathroom) were working well and service was efficient.
One more thing to note is that the aircon control is not on the wall where the thermostat is but on the bedside table. Knowing that would help as one would otherwise think the aircon was not working.

The hotel is also conveniently located just next to a shopping center but if you are prepared to walk about 15 minutes more, there is a newer and much bigger shopping center (CapitalMall) nearby. You have to walk thru the older shopping center first and cross a couple of major streets to reach it though.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Henry066_11
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have been staying on and off at MS Garden for two months as my husband is working in Kuantan. I can not speak more highly of the staff, location, central to everywhere, restaurants in the hotel, and room cleaning etc.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Kim S
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I and my family stayed at m s garden hotel in kuantan for 2 nites.The rooms were very good,clean and spacious.We had our room on the top floor and we it allowed us to overlook kuantan.On one of the day's,I requested for a morning call at 6.00 am as I and my family needed to go to a temple for prayer at 10.30am.However we did not receive the morning call.We woke up on our own later and rusher to settle my bill without having the complementary breakfast.I notified of my disappointment and left.Subsequently,I emailed to them of my frustration experienced at the hotel.The hotel staff called me and apologised for the disappointemt.They refunded me the breakfast money and gave me a discount voucher for my next visit.

Room Tip: The higher floor units have a good view of kuantan,malaysia
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank krissafe
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Spacious room. Very cozy and good ambiance. Shopping complex just nearby and free wifi. The best thing is buffet breakfast. Very delicious and full of selections. Will stay again and again if go to Kuantan.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business