All reviews manage your expectations living room road leading to the hotel bbq area cooking facilities peaceful stay family gathering private beach good size easy access to the beach own transport short stay family room apartment bathtub fridge stove
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

We went for family trip 4 adults and baby. The 2 bedroom apartment was spacious. Big bedroom, nice living room, complete kitchen equipment. All linen, towel, and building are clean and nice. Beach just walk distance equipped with beach bar and bbq pit.
- Bring your cooler box and fill up with food, booze, bread, drinks since the place are far from anywhere.
- Room service and Hotel restaurant are not bad at all, its more than I expected. Cheap price too... i had fried noodle and chicken curry+rice.
- Bring always some anti mozy /eucalyptus/lemon grass oil, east coast beach are full of sands flies. They are super tiny, I cant almost see but the itchy will make you regret for not listen to me.
- if you love or adventurous enough to try local delicacies. Try: satar (grilled fish paste), keropok lekor (fried fish cracker), kopi haipeng (local coffee), nasi dagang all served along the road.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank DIYAN W
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Clean and spacious place for me and my family. 3 room (1 Queen Room and 2 single bed room) . 6 people can stay cozily.. if you have extra person there is couch to sleep in living room too. There is shower & bath tub in queen room meanwhile attached bathroom for single bed room.The kitchen full of cooking equipment, fridge and dining table for 6. This time the swimming pool not strict at all like what I read from many reviews before. You can walk to beach just 1-2 minutes from resort.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MilaM1009
Reviewed November 13, 2016

Our apartment was spacious and clean. Comfortable with a balcony and all you needed to cook if you want to. The beach bar/cafe was great to sit and chill with a drink. Friendly staff and good security.
The negatives - nice beach but not much else around to see or do. Would stay in Cherating next time. Even though it says not to wear clothes in the pool, people do. It put us off going swimming, seeing people get in and swim, with dirty, sweaty clothes on (even though Muslim friendly swimming gear can be hired at the hotel). We had to keep asking for toilet paper - it was not replaced in the apartment at all.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2016

Rented a 3 bed apartment for long weekend with family (husband & 2 boys age 4,2) & inlaws. All we wanted was a relaxing break to spend some time at the beach.
The apartment was on the top floor & very nice, clean, modern and lovely view of the beach. I did feel that the actual complex looks a bit tired. We didn't use the pool as it had been dyed green so was in the process of being cleaned (think Rio Olympics diving pool). None of this deterred from the beautiful location on the beach. Beach was gorgeous and extremely quiet. Having 2 young boys it was great that the water is shallow for a long way so they could paddle & jump waves without us worrying about them going out of their depth. You need a car to get around as nothing in walking distance. We booked via booking.com through Miss June who was extremely helpful and couldn't be more accommodating. Would also recommend the local fireflies trip, a wonderful experience!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Suitable and comfort place to have a piece of mind.Surrounding area is easy access (if you driving,taxi I'm not to sure).A long the main road,there are few places for dining.

Hotel facilities itself,the room super nice,I've stayed in 2bedroom apartment with facing to the beach.Hotel swimming pool and area is clean.That convenient shop is close on Monday only.So prepare yourself with all your own food.I've never had the chance to try at their own cafe - local food is the top priority to try when you come to Kuantan such as Nasi Dagang,Nasi Minyak and etc.For my room,it is without breakfast.

But,there were no shower head in my bathroom.And bathroom amenities is more than enough- coz i always bring my own.No more conplaint coz there is nothing lack especially when it is on low season.I really enjoy during me and my family staying here.All the team member were friendly.

P/s : Room was booked under my sister's husband -Rosli Mat Hashim.That 2nd pic is what we called Nasi Minyak.

Date of stay: October 2016