US$59
US$31
US$10
US$43
  • Pool
Alor Akar Homestay, Kuantan(Kuantan)(Great Value!)
US$15
Cherita Rooms(Kuantan)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$10
Agoda.com
All reviewsteluk cempedakcomfy bed and pillowssnacks and beveragesfood courtbusiness trippleasant stayhotel is locatedwould highly recommend this hotelto order room servicebody washreceptionist namedgreat showerswimming poolrooms are modernbedside lampsfew minutes driveconcierge service
Reviewed October 29, 2017

This is my very first company business trip staying at Vistana Kuantan. 2 nights. Great room and very friendly staff. The concierge staff was my impression of the hotel. He was so friendly and helpful. Couldn't thank him enough. The breakfast is great too.
Will look forward to come back and stay again for a family trip soon.
My only small comment is the hot water was not warm. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Room Tip: Better get a higher level room. Mine was at 2nd floor and I can hear the loud music coming from the hall below.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
SharonAngLayLeng, General Manager at Vistana Kuantan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my 2 night stay here and the YTL owned hotel looks much better than i recall from my last stay here many years ago.

+ves
1. Fresh renovated look.
2. Nice clean room with adequate size shower/toilet and strong water pressure.
3. Friendly and smiling staff all around.
4. Good value and we upgraded to club room for access to their lounge.

-ves
1. Not much and only if they could serve better coffee at breakfast. Spread is not outstanding but decent.

I will stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your review . I am delighted to learn that you overall had an enjoyable stay with us. Please be assured that I have discussed your feedback with my operations team for their review and follow up.

We look forward to see you soon

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Looked new and well maintained. Our room was very clean room and had a king-size bed, a room safe, mini fridge and had adequate power sockets which could accept different types of power plug heads. Good wifi in room. The swimming pool looked small, so we decided not to swim there.

Friendly staff, fast check-in, adequate car park. 888 Food Court and SateZul Restaurant are nearby.

First timers may have difficulty seeing the hotel from the road as it is hidden by a huge signboard. Moreover the name of the hotel was rather small and placed low down at the entrance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SharonAngLayLeng, Area General Manager at Vistana Kuantan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review which is such an encouraging one on your recent stay with us. It heartens us to note that you had a wonderful experience; and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectation. All of us look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to yet another delightful stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team at Vistana Kuantan City Center, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. The room is spacious and clean. The staffs are really friendly and helpful. The location is nice with easy access to Kuantan town and the beach. A very nice restaurant nearby. Would definitely stay here again for my next trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your experience. My team and I are happy to read that we have met your overall expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

I made a weekend trip to Kuantan to attend a good friend's wedding. Looking for a quiet hotel close to the main shopping area, I decided to treat myself to a one night's stay at Vistana Kuantan. The hotel is located on Jalan Teluk Sisek, near Sungai Galing (Galing river). The front of the hotel driveway is lined with a row of palm trees. Free parking is offered for hotel guests (both open-air and covered).

Greeted by an elegant and spacious lobby, check-in was fast and efficient. The key card is required to access the guest room floors via lifts. The room was clean and tastefully decorated. Coffee/tea making facilities were provided and the bed was comfortable. The rain shower system in the shower enclosure is a plus point.

The swimming pool was clean - you can enjoy the view of the surrounding hills from the pool deck. They have a grab-and-go coffee bar - Barista near the 24/7 Hub. I enjoyed a Caesar chicken sandwich, oatmeal cookie and cappuccino for a quick breakfast there.

For beach lovers, the hotel is a 10-minute drive to Teluk Cempedak (Cempedak Bay/Palm Beach). A member of the hotel staff recommended a trip to the Bukit Pelindung Recreational Forest - a good option for nature lovers.

Friendly staff, efficient customer service. Good concierge service - assistance with luggage after check-out is appreciated. Personally, I had a great stay there and look forward to staying there in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms with windows facing the swimming pool are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo