“Affordable comfort ”

Vistana Kuantan City Centre
Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Kuantan
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I stayed here. The hotel is under the YTL Hotels. Located right in the middle of town. There are plenty of parking available, covered and uncovered in front. First impression was very good. Check in was fast and the staff was very pleasant and helpfull. I requested for rooms on higher floor as advised by one reviewer. Thanks for that, I had a very good sleep. The room was of good size and clean. I was considering to order room service but could not find the menu. So I went out for dinner. Wifi in the room is free and fast. Their breakfast spread was quite good and delicious. I like this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
SharonAngLayLeng, General Manager at Vistana Kuantan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Vistana Kuantan City Center. I am delighted to learn that you have generally enjoyed your stay with us.

I have also taken note of your feedback relating to room service, allow me to inform you that our barista operates 24 hours located at the ground floor is serving good varieties of beverages, sandwiches and local delights, should you require foods/ drinks to be deliver up to your room, our ambassadors are more than happy to provide the service to you.

We are looking forward to welcome back again to Vistana Kuantan City Center !

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights and after a week we went back for another 2 weeks, as we felt like at home thanks to the amazing people working there! All the staff was very friendly, helpful and trustful starting from the Assistant Executive Manager Mr. Gomez until the houskeepers Ain and Dino. A big thanks goes also to Genesis and Jeff from the reception, Faize from Barista, Ara and Ric from the restaurant and of course the Chef Ugen and his amazing food!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and making Vistana Kuantan City Center your choice of stay. It is a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I am proud to read your recognition of the team efforts to make your stay comfortable.

We look forward to welcome you back during your next visit in Kuantan for another memorable hotel experience.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Spend 2 days and a night at this hotel. Clean hotel with both a covered and an open car park. The bed sheet have a stain on it which makes me feel uncomfortable and the stain was obvious like 3-4 cm across. Wifi coverage was good.
The sad thing was, the direct hotel booking website was down. I tried booking 3x - frustrating. Then booked thru Expedia. a I wanted to book breakfast for my wife and myself but was told walk in was M$40 per pax. Not a smart move for a hotel to over price your guest who told them about the website issue. I saw expedia was charging S$12(M$40 for 2 guest for breakfast.)
I am not a real walk-in because I am staying there with a room!
Not likely I will stay here again unless I have no options.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We apologize for the less than expected level of service on this visit. Rest assured that corrective measures will be taken to ensure these shortfalls do not occur again.

We hope to another opportunity to be of service to you and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please write to me at sang@ytlhotels.com.my if anything I can be service to you. We always have the rate option whether room rate inclusive of breakfast or room only.

Wishing you have a good day.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is my very first company business trip staying at Vistana Kuantan. 2 nights. Great room and very friendly staff. The concierge staff was my impression of the hotel. He was so friendly and helpful. Couldn't thank him enough. The breakfast is great too.
Will look forward to come back and stay again for a family trip soon.
My only small comment is the hot water was not warm. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Room Tip: Better get a higher level room. Mine was at 2nd floor and I can hear the loud music coming from the...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my 2 night stay here and the YTL owned hotel looks much better than i recall from my last stay here many years ago.

+ves
1. Fresh renovated look.
2. Nice clean room with adequate size shower/toilet and strong water pressure.
3. Friendly and smiling staff all around.
4. Good value and we upgraded to club room for access to their lounge.

-ves
1. Not much and only if they could serve better coffee at breakfast. Spread is not outstanding but decent.

I will stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your review . I am delighted to learn that you overall had an enjoyable stay with us. Please be assured that I have discussed your feedback with my operations team for their review and follow up.

We look forward to see you soon

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Looked new and well maintained. Our room was very clean room and had a king-size bed, a room safe, mini fridge and had adequate power sockets which could accept different types of power plug heads. Good wifi in room. The swimming pool looked small, so we decided not to swim there.

Friendly staff, fast check-in, adequate car park. 888 Food Court and SateZul Restaurant are nearby.

First timers may have difficulty seeing the hotel from the road as it is hidden by a huge signboard. Moreover the name of the hotel was rather small and placed low down at the entrance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SharonAngLayLeng, Area General Manager at Vistana Kuantan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review which is such an encouraging one on your recent stay with us. It heartens us to note that you had a wonderful experience; and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectation. All of us look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to yet another delightful stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team at Vistana Kuantan City Center, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. The room is spacious and clean. The staffs are really friendly and helpful. The location is nice with easy access to Kuantan town and the beach. A very nice restaurant nearby. Would definitely stay here again for my next trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your experience. My team and I are happy to read that we have met your overall expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.