“Terbaeeekkk bohhh..”

Cuisines: Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2017

My regular place for celebrating birthday with my family. Fast service, affordable price and really tasty.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We went as a family..8 of us plus 6 kids..crowded but we reserved three tables..so please book if u r in a big group.Ordered Tom Yam,steamed fish,tiga rasa plus squids,prawns,mangga pulut etc.Not the best taste n i bet u can find bettet places elsewhere but if u like a closed set up this is the place.Hospitable n fast delivery.Give it a try if u want to for a normal Thai food...nothing great...maybe coz of the weekend crowd the food prepared were not to my standard.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I always go to this place for Thai food. Go for their deep fried fish with mango salad on top and tomyam (slightly sweet to my taste). Price is affordable compared to other Thai Restaurant back in KL. Boat noodle is just next door.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We ordered fried squid, fried rice, and tomyam. The service is quite fast, so as we are very hungry at that time, that is a very good point for them. But they did forget my fresh orange, and charged it in the bill (we did get a refund).
For the food, yes, we can taste the taste of Thai, tasteful, but not enough for me to repeat the experience, there is still a lot of other restaurant that I can try in Kuantan. But if I'm very hungry and need a fast service, I will go there.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I will come to this restaurant every time I went to Kuantan and the must order food is the pulut mangga. They got boat noodle too beside their shop in Kuantan. Will try next time.

Thank Wan Muhammad Ir... W