Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Stayed here on my next trip and it was amazing . Great location / friendly staff/ clean/quite and what else would be needed. Certainly miss this place when ever I am back home and memories of Hutton Lodge always remains in my mind. Keep it up you guys and will certainly recommend this hotel to my friends etc.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Stay at Penang for 33 years, but haven't go in for visit, just for sight seeing and pass through, but its recommended to stay here if you are in Penang, it is a nice heritage building and hotel in Penang for quite long time ago.

Date of stay: January 2019
2  Thank ZeonWong
Reviewed June 23, 2019

I stayed in a double room for two nights and it was very comfortable. The wifi was good and plenty of hot water Breakfast was simple, toast, banana bread and coffee tea. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room tip: 212 was nice
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2019

I booked a room several months before my trip and was asked to reconfirm 3 weeks prior to arrival. I reconfirmed 4 weeks prior and was told my room was not available because the whole hostel had been booked out. No apology and I was treated like dirt. Very rude staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

The hutton lodge is located in the heritage part of the city so there is a lot to explore in walking distance. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the accomodations were clean. Very good value for money, can totally recommend!

Date of stay: December 2018