Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$57
Trip.comUS$61
CheapTicketsUS$57
TravelocityUS$57
Orbitz.comUS$57
TripadvisorUS$57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2019

I never slept there, I only went to eat 3 or 4 times the all you can eat breakfast for 25 rm (2008-2019). The dishes are mostly simple Western (fried eggs, toasts, butter, jam, white sausages, rosti’s, orange juice in bottle, pineapple juice in bottle, milk,…) . Before they had mashed potatoes but now no more or not always. However it is too hot in Malaysia to be so full after breakfast and in Thailand in Hat yai I know a place where you have a lot more choices of dishes for half price in a more luxury environment. The dishes are not bad, just simple, they are more and more refined choices in the place I know in Thailand. I was also a bit frustrated the last time when I went to toilets and they think I want to go out without paying. Better pay before when you enter. The food place seemed to be clean in a kind of modernish environment but their toilets downstairs were disgusting. I was surprised in a seemed to be expensive hotel for tourists while I sleep in a place in Penang very clean for one third of the price.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Window didnt close, door to balcony wasnt soundproof, so we heard it all! The club nearby, the cars and loud motorbikes, the mosks, the wind... it was horrible. Even with earplugs we couldn't sleep. After complaning we received a room in the back of the hotel, so service was oke. Breakfast was a laugh: fake jam, fake orange juice, dirty coffee. Rather pay more and enjoy.

Cannot believe the people who say they enjoyed their stay. Although the rooms were ok

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Prepare yourselves if like us you want To sleep at night. Constant, cars,sirens,car horns and above all the nightclub which sounded like it was down stairs makes it all but impossible To rest after a hard days sightseing, beware the trishaw riders at the entrance, they are lazy and rude. The room was clean and the breakfast nearly médiocre. Only one key card so impossible To return to a nice cool room, which we had when we stayed 20 minutes down the road in batu ferringhi. Yes its cheap and you get what you pay for. If you like a good nights sleep dont stay here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2019

OMG! The service is already bad, but we ordered something easy: iced lemon tea and pasta carbonara of their menu (as they had run out of a couple of items). The iced tea was served hot with the iced melting and had to reorder ice. Took them 20 minutes to serve us, probably forgot because other ladies that came later where almost finishing when we were served. In their menu, showed a picture with “spaghetti” but they served broken spirals. When I asked the lady she said it’s because I had said “pasta”… Spaghetti = pasta. Ok, we accepted. First bite… extremely overcooked, not even close to a carbonara, and then an incredibly small portion for the price we were about to pay. By it all means they have no idea what they are cooking. If you don’t know about western food, do not cook western food - do just Malaysian. We never do this, but this time pay for the teas and gave away the “pasta”. Good thing is they apologised and give us back the money without hesitating. Fun fact was that a few streets just behind are all the local restaurants with the good quality vs affordable prices.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank maximigiu
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Nice quiet hotel at a walking distance from Love Lane.
I had been at room 910, with town and port views.
Spacious twin room with most modern amenities and Locker facility. But the rooms are a bit old, which need mending of walls and plumbing leaks.
Breakfast at lobby is fresh and healthy though they have limited options to choose from.
Staff are friendly and cooperative.
It's a walking distance from the happening night life areas like Love Lane and also close to the beach area.
The free hop on bus stop is just in front of the hotel.
Many easy to dine outlets are just around the corner... like Sup Hameed, Red tomato etc.
I'd certainly like to be here the next time.

Date of stay: July 2019