I stayed in Tune Hotel in Downtown Penang in early April 2015 for short vacation. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. It's located quite near to Komtar, or the city center of Penang, you can basically travel to anywhere in Penang easily from this hotel. Although I stayed in a windowless single room, maybe not the best room in town, but still worth every penny of it. I will definitely stay there again the next time I travel to Penang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown Penang George Town, Malaysia