“Good seafood!”

End Of The World Seafood
Ranked #822 of 1,090 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 20, 2015 via mobile

The prawns were delicious especially my favourite salted egg prawns. They were well cooked and fresh. The bitter gourd and egg dish was also a winner with my family. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

The crab selection was particularly extensive. My husband and I had 2 flower crabs in garlic sauce(30myr total) horseshoe crab (kinda weird) but 30myr. The drinks were reasonably priced. It wasn't a busy tourist time and we had the place to ourselves. The mum who was running it was very helpful and friendly. Her 10 yo son was also very sweet. One of the cleanest and well appointed bathrooms I've seen. Overall a great authentic experience with tasty food and friendly family. NB Please ask the market price before ordering and don't complain about the price after!

Reviewed October 8, 2015

The seafood was fresh and the service was really good and fast. The food was really tasty.... butter prawn and steamed fish were great!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

Went to this restaurant l asked taxi driver to take us to a seafood restaurant,probably took us there if on commission, we got ripped of my wifes fish was just pan size but when we got bill it was 80 ringitt,quite expensive for a little grouper,l has sea snails which where fine but got food posioning next day as it was the only thing l ate that day. When paying bill ,tea and crackers and tissues where included in price which we refused to pay for ,the lady was quite rude and loud, and said no one else complained,l said they probably never new they where paying for something that was just dumped on table and not asked for or explained, anyway l dont think this place makes much business, we where the only customers there,my daughters food was ok ,so was the taxi drivers who joined us On average food at high end prices especially fish and shellfish,definetly would not go back again, there is much better and cheaper places.One other thing which was bad was they had a young boy serving, who should of been at school.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Located at Bato Fringgi, it is famous seafood restaurant, the food is delicious, I like more the crabs and shrimps, but the price is a bit more higher than before, since I have been there many times. Some times parking is not so esay.