See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Great staff - many thnx to David and Josh - made to feel v welcome and very forthcoming with advice. Location is perfect for the backpacker being so central and with popular bars and hawker stalls on your door step. Live music in bar next door also a highlight and organised by staff!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Walked in to ask for a bed and got it immediately, there are plenty available. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I like the bed, equipped with AC and a curtain for some privacy. A little shop at the recep to get your supplies and drinks. Location's great, right at the intersection of Chulia street and Love lane. Local food and bars available within walking distance, as well as the bus station. Could get quite noisy at night due to a reggae bar just across the street, just get ear plugs. Anyway, I recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Super K is probably anything you expect from a hostel. The staff and nice and helpful, dorms with a lot of people and the location is central. Beds were clean and comfortable and you can use the curtains for a little more privacy. Recommended!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The convenience store entrance is camouflage to the best kept secret in Georgetown, Super K Hostel.

One night turned into two weeks! My bus dropped me off in front at 10pm and a friendly guy from the bar asked if I was looking for a place to stay. I thought, "sure, I can leave tomorrow and find somewhere nicer." We walked through a convenience store and upstairs to a hot common area... then we opened the door to a stylish clean and nicely cold dorm with privacy curtains, soft luxurious sheets, a comfy pillow and, the best part, soft chiropractic mattresses.

Super K is the most comfortable, the most friendly, in the best location, and all-round the best hotel I've ever stayed it. I also beats every hotel and guesthouse I've stayed at throughout my travels (Thailand and Laos).

Room Tip: Closer to the winder the colder.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The hostel is seated at a great location, just at the corner of Love Lane and Chulia Street. They offered clean room/bathroom, comfortable beds, friendly staff, a cute kitten you can play with. The air-con made the room cold, not freezing, which I really appreciated. I felt I was frozen when I stayed in another hostel in KL.
There's no read light or outlet near the bed, so kind of inconvenient.
But in general, I really enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo