See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2016

This is a clean a convenient dormitory
Air conditioning. Light and electric plug for each bed. Good wi-fi .Large enough shower etc...
For the same price you can have a private room in a crappy hotel. The choice is yours.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I was staying in the dorm and left some money, when i came back my wallet was lost. I looked for it, and a tatooed malay guy who was apparently living in the dorm, and was staying there while I left, helped me to search for it. Later on, someone found my wallet empty under my bed (I had looked before...). Then the cleaner told me discretly that the tatooed guy was involved with the owner. I don't know what the truth is. But the owner and the tatooed guy where very stressed. I tried to call the police, but the number i had didn't work. The owner kept telling me "you should go to the police". But I felt that the tatooed guy had my swiss bank note on him so I wanted the police to come. The owner didn't help me to contact them. And repeated to go there. So i went there. As soon as I went out, the tatooed guy went out as well discretly, and at this point I felt I lost my money for sure. Then at the police station I made a report and they went to check the place founding nothing.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

The fan dorm is covered in bed bugs i woke up at 2 in the morning with one coming down the wall from the bunk above. I took the sheet off my bed and there were lots. The owner knows and hasnt done anything about it i know this as the man in the bed next to mine lives there and complains and sprays his own bed with bug spray.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
12  Thank gurney93
Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

I was suggested by local friends to stay here. Cheap room, clean and staff are friendly. Fan room was good and worth value of price. Not really a social hostel which is they don't allowed to make noise in the room. Free coffee but no breakfast. Top floor which is fan dorm got no wifi. Have to go down to lobby to access an internet. The rest was good for chill & relax

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

Already 3rd time I come here in the past 6 months, and don't consider to go anywhere else! All the dorms are very clean, the staff is super friendly and helpful, they have many services as laundry, WiFi, tv, air con or fan, transportation, motorbike/bike rental,...
Very nice place for a very reasonable price.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends