All reviews rooftop cafe warisan square walking distance filipino market shopping mall top floor spacious room centre point mall nice view of the sea seafood packed breakfast hotel is located rain shower airport taxi breakfast buffet wet market free wifi
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I booked 4 rooms for my relatives under ONE name but when they checked in, the reception said only 3 rooms were booked and swiped RM660 from their card. I am amazed that this hotel's reservation system cannot show 4 rooms under the same name.

My relatives called me when they checked into their rooms and I flagged this out to Agoda. It was only then the reception then informed my relative to go down to do a charge reversal.

The reservation officer denied this incident and insisted that there was no room charges and refused the fact that my relative had swiped his card before they can check into the room.

If the staff made a honest mistake and acknowledged his fault and the incident then we can still forgive them but its another story when they try to cover up and deny the facts.This speaks volume about their honesty and integrity.

Room Tip: Better be cautious when you book your rooms in case they use the same trick again.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Stayed a night here. Room is of good size, very well furnished with modern furniture. We took a room overlooking the water front and the view is great. Location is excellent, you could walk to the key points of interest. Plenty of eateries across the road by the water front. The breakfast spread is excellent. Lastly, it is just 20min taxi ride to the airport.

Room Tip: Pay slightly more for room facing the water front.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2018

i am staying there because i have transport to travel here and there. i dont have to pay for the parking. i was leaving the hotel at 3.30am , suprisingly the hotel packed for me my breakfast. thats so wonderful.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We are arrived at 2.30pm to check in. Was informed our room is not ready & we went for lunch but unfortunately after lunch we was told that the room still not ready & by that time already 4pm.

We went to the reception & none of them entertain us (total of 5 staff at the counter at that time). After approaching one of them mentioned that there is not their fault & it is due to the housekeeping. So ridiculous how the front line staff can say like that.

After complaining finally the room is ready at 4.30pm. Actual check in time in on 3pm

New & nice hotel,great location & the room is big enough but the bathroom was clogged with hair

Disappointed how the staff handle guest.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nazanita
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I checked in very late from a flight from Brunei and checked out very early to go on a hike to Mount Kinabalu, so I spent just one night there. But the room was modern and very comfortable. I did ask for a change of rooms because I was initially given a room on a smoking floor.
In the morning, stuff provided me with packed breakfast and held my bags for two days till I came back from the hike.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo