US$333
US$253
  • Breakfast included
US$242
Shangri-La.com
Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
US$150
  • Pool
US$222
US$182
Agoda.com
The Klagan Hotel(Kota Kinabalu)
US$59
US$78
US$50
Trip.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$56
US$45
Trip.com
US$52
US$46
  • Restaurant
1,623 results
All reviewssea viewpedasoxtailrasamclub roomwithin walking distancethe south china seabreakfast buffetgaya islandseafoodcentral locationshopping mallfilipino marketsuria sabahsunday marketjesselton pointle meridien
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I had the opportunity to conduct a fitness session called Nirvana fitness for the employees of Hyatt and i must say that i am impressed by the hospitality of the staff at Hyatt. They are a bunch of happy people. If the management takes care of employees, it shows. I spoke to one staff and she said she has been working here since 4 years which is a lot of years especially in these uncertain competitive world.
I also dined in to have the buffet spread. It was really delicious! I loved their Indian tandoori Salmon fish! All the items were of high quality and really delicious. You can taste the freshness of the food. I cant wait to go back to KK once again to experince the Hyatt food! The staff took care of each guest in a special way

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank meera1207
HRKinabalu, Assistant Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear meera1207,
On behalf of Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, we would like to give you an utmost congratulations and thank you for conducting the Nirvana fitness session for our employees. The session was exhilarating and fun to do, I am sure all of our staff feel the same about this. I am thrilled that our staffs were able to deliver an excellent service throughout your stay at our hotel. At Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, we believe that providing the best services to our guests is a top priority. I am glad to know that you enjoy the buffet spread at our award winning restaurant – Tanjung Ria Kitchen and I hope to welcome you back again in the future and we will make sure to create another wonderful moment for you.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

the best part is dinner buffet,tho not much choice,most foods are delicious n room shower in high standard.the public area like swimming pool,lounge n room corridor seems less invest into it.quite dated

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear terenceslk,
Thank you for taking your time to give an honest review regarding your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Kinabalu. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the dinner buffet spread at our exciting show kitchen - Tanjung Ria Kitchen restaurant. As an award winning restaurant, we want to be able to provide the highest quality of food to our patrons so that they would come for more next time. However, I am most concern on your opinion regarding our public area. Nevertheless, being the town first 5 star hotel for almost 40 years in town, we are constantly upgrading the property. Thank you again for your review as we value your comments and we will take necessary actions to make improvement on these inadequacies. Do come back and visit us again in the future. We will make sure you will have another memorable stay with us again in Hyatt Regency Kinabalu.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

I enjoy familiarity and consistency . . . esp when establishments I stayed in are known for quality service. I would thus choose establishments which can deliver fuss-free, friendly, reliable service. Hyatt Regency Kota Kinabalu is one such establishment . . . clean, spacious and cosy rooms . . . good restaurant with tasty quality F&B . . . well mannered and helpful staff. A return stay is definitely on the cards.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear djain7276,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us throughout your stay in Hyatt Regency Kinabalu. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the quality services provided by our hotel staff satisfied your expectations. At Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, we believe that providing the best services to our guests is our top priority. I am also delighted to know that you are comfortable with the overall room condition and our tasty quality of Food and Beverage. Thank you once again for recommending Hyatt Regency Kinabalu and we hope to see you again very soon in the near future.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HRKinabalu, Assistant Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed over the weekend for an event nearby the hotel, service was amazing reliable and polite staff. Rooms were newly refurbished from the last time i came Breakfast buffet was top class many to choose from and the sunset view from the pool was stunning

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Tengku H,
Thank you for your 5-star reviews on Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, I am delighted to know that you are having a great time at our hotel. I am also pleased to know the facilities and services provided by our staff fulfilled your expectations. I am glad to hear that our breakfast buffet spread was a delight for you. I hope you enjoyed watching the chefs live in action at the show kitchen in the restaurant. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, and we look forward to your next visit soon.