All reviews location is excellent bottled water jesselton point easy access breakfast spread filipino market seafood waterfront hairdryer rm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first room had no window and was pretty depressing. Our second room had faulty aircon - it wasn't adjustable and so we couldn't leave it on at night. We asked the hotel to fix it but they said it was "automatic", whatever that means. Not helpful at all. Bed sheets were stained. All we wanted was a clean, nice temperature basic room. This wasn't it. Wouldn't come back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My 2nd time staying this hotel, its simply superb. The Location is great..nearby many eatery places and the Sunday morning market basically just at the hotel door step, relatively speaking.The hotel staffs & amenities simply great with the rate i'm paying, worth the money. I highly recommended stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I say this is not for fussy traveller. My room has no window. Very basic. I only stayed for a night here. The staff were nice. I could not deny that the location is very accessible. Many shops around the hotel. There is a 24 hour coffee shop next to it. Walking distance to Waterfront Centre and Sabah Shopping Mall. I actually love its location! :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Noisy aircon, poor service, small lifts, small rooms, one key card, leaking toilet, bad sound proofing, no breakfast, hard to park, dim room with only 2 lights, no usb charging, unstable WiFi, only 1 power point in the room

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Air conditioning was not working when we checked in; informed the front desk of the problem when we went out for the day and came back to the same hot "air-conditioning" late at night. Room 612. To top it off, we had to wait 5 minutes for the person at front desk to finish her personal conversation on the phone before she went to get the room key card.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business