My husband and stayed here for two nights while attending the rainforest music festival.
We are so glad that we found the village house.
-Great and friendly service at point of entry
-owners were very kind and friendly
-Clean great hangout area with pool and hammocks in the courtyard. Perfect for mid afternoon swims before the nighttime performances at the festival
- all meals included
- fully stocked bar which made it convenient to have a drink
- transport provided to and from the cultural village
It was a little hard to find, but not impossible.
Would consider staying here again when we go back to the music festival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden down a dusty track, just 100metres from the beach in the friendly village of Santubong, The Village House offers the tranquility and service that most travelers crave. The traditional Malay-style stilted rooms and the many chill out areas are decorated using local materials and Sarawakian handicrafts, and this together with the warm and friendly staff ensures that you too feel the welcoming hospitality for which Sarawak is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Village House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village House Hotel Kuching