2,451 results
All reviews theme park sunway resort water park shopping mall club room premier room family holiday ice rink breakfast buffet kuala lumpur junior suite pleasant stay business trip casey lagoon waterpark arabic
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We had our wedding dinner banquet at West Lake and were given a complimentary first night stay at Sunway Hotel.

The suite was decorated well and was spacious anad clean. Although we only spent one night here, the service was altogether excellent and the breakfast buffet in the morning was an impressive spread of local food. We felt pampered!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2011

great hotel specialy to take rest after a long jerney fligt and for the great locatin facing the sunway lagoon water park

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HSN a
Reviewed December 5, 2011

My overnight stay in this hotel was perfect. The room was clean, big and well prepared with all the amenities. The waterfall view by the pool was very refreshing specially after a workout at the gym. The breakfast spread was aplenty, ruined by one minor thing, some of grapes served were rotten. Good thing my eyes were still clear and I take photos of what I eat at hotels. See photo

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank Patrick_Spaniel
Simon W, Manager at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2011

Dear Patrick_Spaniel,

Again, we would thank you for staying with us recently at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. As mentioned in our message to you, we have taken note of your review and will investigate further based on the details provided by you to ensure that we can further improve our guest's experience in the future.

Your feedback is important to us and we value your honest feedback. We would like to wish you and your family, a wonderful festive season and a Happy New Year.

Thanks and regards,

The Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa management team

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Pretty cool hotel to stay in! My brother had his Chinese Tea Ceremony in the function area. It's got massive animal statues out front, amazing pool out back and conveniently located next to the huge shopping centre and water park. I loved the water park! This place is great if you have kids, there's so many things to do to keep them entertained! We had a few issues with this place but the staff were extremely helpful and more than understanding and they were nice enough to upgrade us to the Arabian suite! Also my friend got very very sick eating the curry at breakfast time so just be careful!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family

Dear SteffyBarnes,

We would like to say thank you for staying with Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa during your recent trip to Malaysia. We hope that your stay with us has been a good and memorable one.

As we value our guest's feedback, your review is important to us. We have read through the review and took note on some of your concerns. This will help us further improve on our quality of services for our potential/future guest and yourself, on your next stay with us.

We hope that you can spend some time to reply us through TripAdvisor so that we can follow-up with you on the concerns in your review. We hope to hear from you soon.

We would like to wish you a great festive season and a Happy New Year.

Thanks and regards

The Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa management team

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I was given a room on the business floor, at no additional charge. It was very nice, although not totally clean compared to other 5 star hotels. The room was quiet, comfortably furnished and a good size.
Breakfast was served on the same floor and comprised a small but reasonable selection. Services were available for busy business people and the internet link was fairly quick.
The staff were very helpful and I noticed, well versed in dealing with stressed out visitors. I would stay here again as it seems I had a better experience at the resort hotel than my colleagues at the pyramid property next door.

Room Tip: A room at the end of the hall would help you avoid other noisy guests.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business