AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort
US$20
Priceline
US$68
US$31
Orange Hotel In Kota Warisan(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$25
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
S Rose Hotel(Sepang)
  • Breakfast included
3,423 results
All reviewsfamily villabila bila restaurantinfinity poolbedroom villahai sang lousepoi sepoiperahu restaurantkids clubchinese restaurantextreme parkfree bicyclesrelaxing holidayprivate beachsmiley beachsea breezefire showshort getaway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

escape at avani sepang goldcoast resort on 4april2018....we are happy stayed here.. with a good view.. beutiful room.. they have too many facilities... all staff very kind especially Mr Bazmeer.. hope will meet him again in the future...

4  Thank aisyah d
ResidentManager1, Resident Manager at AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear aisyah d,

Thank you for your full star ratings that certainly inspired me and my team members to exceed our guests expectations. I am pleased that you had enjoyed your stay with us particularly our beloved Bazmeer who goes out all the way to ensure guests enjoy their experience at our Resort. I certainly look forward to seeing you at our Resort in the near future with similar ratings and hope it happens real soon.

Sincerely

The Management
AVANI Sepang Goldcoast

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We love all the facilities in this resort..
Room was very clean..love their design..nice and comfortable bed..
High speed limit Wifi..perfect!
Had a mini bar in my room..that good!
Peaceful enviroment!
My family love the jacuzzi..Dining table like international design..its big for my room!!
Great and amazing hospitality..
Transportation was complete with a free shutlle,free buggy and bicycle..
We love the fire show at their private beach..totally superb..
Staff was amazing especialy Mr Bazmeer!!u did a great Job!!thenks to make my vacation perfect!

4  Thank norliza a
AVANISepang, General Manager at AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear norliza a

I was very much delighted to see your rating for the resort, and obviously much of that credit goes to the team for having provided you with an excellent stay.

It goes without saying that I will share your very generous feedback with Mr. BAZMEER and all the other Team Members hoping they will be encouraged by your words to continue doing the great job they do for our guests on a daily basis.

We do hope to see you again in the near future for hopefully another 5-star stay! Please do not hesitate to contact us for personalized assistance to make this happen.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a nice vacation at Avani Sepang Goaldcoast Resort.. We are stayed at royal room number 616..whole the resort is very clean..beach clean.. fantastic seaview..amazing sunset..i want to mention one name here who is always assist me..Mr BAZMEER was great!also not forget Hassan housekeeping..Lina call centre..Syafiq Rais,Azli,Dzulkarnain,Aidil,Fauzi,Nazza,bellman.. Tq

4  Thank harun s

Dear harun s

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Actually this is the first time in avani .....it was amazing place amazing staff ..amazing service......every thing was amazing.....there is a staff his name is Aidil he is amazing and friendly man......very quiet

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Musab R

Dear Musab R

Thank you for sharing such a nice review on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

I am glad to know that you had a good experience in our hotel and your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team which has inspired them to continue to offer the best of Malaysian hospitality.

The AVANI Sepang Gold Coast Resort is perfectly positioned, where you can experience the tranquil gardens and quiet environment with magnificent views over sea in your very own over water bungalow !

The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you to the Avani Sepang Gold Coast Resort .

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best places to visit with family or to release of life stress alone. Tiptop accommodation given to the customers. The best Bellman services representative especially Mr Bazmeer a.k.a Mr Ameer. Very friendly and helpful throughout the stay in avani sepang gold coast. Will be very happy to recommend this place to my friends and relatives.. just to make some improvement to the front desk representative but overall very good job to avani gold coast sepang...

#bestbellmanbazmeer
#bestbellmanameer

5  Thank Peace N

Dear Peace N

Thank you for sharing such a nice review on TripAdviosr. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

I am glad to know that you had a Amazing getaway in our hotel and your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team and have inspired them to continue to offer the best of Malaysian hospitality.

Warm Regards,

Avani Sepang Gold Coast Resort .