the youniQ Hotel
Trip.com
  • Pool
US$46
US$36
Orange Hotel In Kota Warisan(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$23
  • Pool
US$17
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot cold waterlaundry roomminutes from the airportclean hotelrooms are smallbudget hoteltransit stayshort staydrinking waterkl airportearly flight5rmuberpaxkettledryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good for a stopover as the hotel provides shuttle transfer to the airport at fixed times. If unsuitable then close enough to get a reasonably cheap Uber ride. As a female solo traveller I was glad I was able to book a female only dorm however ended up being the only one staying anyway. Bathroom within the room with multiple showers and toilets. The guy checking me in was very friendly and showed me to my room which you get to by going back outside and to the side of the hotel but I believe you can access the lobby via a corridor as well. Quite a lot of noise coming from outside especially the shop next door playing loud music until very late. Smelt of smoke for some reason and there were a couple of little bugs in the room but otherwise the room was good. Each bed has a locker underneath, reading light and plug socket. Big beds and towels provided. Would recommend this hotel if you are just staying before/after catching a flight.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Good hotel just for one night as waiting for the next flight. We stayed in this hotel for the second time and for the second time the driver (transfer from the airport to the hotel) delayed for more than half an hour - after a 24-hour journey, every minute is worth its weight as gold, when you want to take a shower and go to the bed!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Few years ago, we stay at this hotel and last week we transit at this hotel again. This time the hotel provide breakfast and you have the option of paying extra for breakfast in your booking. It is a good idea, is like a mini buffet, I like the sandwich. At least you can have a full breakfast before your next trip. There is a 24 hour Indian restuarant behind the hotel but I can find any Chinese cafe around. It takes about 20 minutes from the airport. If you use the hotel transfer is 5.30 a person but you must book during your room booking not by calling at last minute. However they stick to their fixed transport pick up time not your time. From hotel yo airport is every half hour but you ned to book when you check in. I decided to call uber from airport as my arrival time do not match their fixed time. The uber cost me 35.00 from klia1. I did check the taxi rate and it cost 42.00.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JUDYLEE2003
Reviewed 10 March 2018

The hotel is near the Klia2 airport. The rooms are clean and spacious. Wifi is great, aircon is good, tv, hot and cold shower, everything is working great. We had a nice stay with the Hotel.

Additional points: They accept early check in with affordable charge, and also The Taxi Receptionist outside "John" is very accomodating on booking our 1 day Tour all over KL. We enjoyed the trip overall. With hassle free and smooth tour to tourist spots!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The stay was ok since we needed to get to the airport early in the morning. It is away from Kuala Lumbar central, but we shuttled it to the airport then got cheaper transport into town. The room was basic, but all that we needed.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from the main road
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple