1,426 results
All reviews premier lounge blue mosque melting pot mosque view shopping mall pleasant stay abdul aziz breakfast spread nice view roti canai strategic location local food coffee house business trip swimming pool short stay spacious room
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I decided to stay here with my daughter during her semester break. The location of this hotel is very convenient and the rate is affordable. However, during this stay, I noticed that the room was stuffy as the carpet was not vacuumed properly especially under the bed. There are many variety of foods served during breakfast at Melting Pot, however, I noticed that somehow the foods served at Melting Pot were not as good as before.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear bbsiqinsr,

Welcome back to Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for your returning and kind review herewith is much appreciated. We are indeed concerned on our services shortfall especially the cleanliness of the room and also, our serving food at Melting Pot Café. Please do accept our sincere apologies and rest assured we will check and revisit our standard of services with our designated departments for betterment.

Once again, thank you and we do hope to see you and your daughter again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Our family's choice hotel for our monthly visit to Shah Alam. Good rates, friendly staffs, comfortable beddings and good location to many cafes and shopping malls, all within short walking/driving distance.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Concorde_Shah_Alam, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear nfauziahs,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you on your recent patronage of our Hotel and your delightful review herewith is much appreciated by all of us in return.

Once again, thank you and we hope to welcome you back as our guest once again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

An excellent hotel in which to stay for business. The facilities and staff make it very much a home-from-home. The staff response to any of my questions was immediate and effective and their professionalism enabled me to maximise my time in Malaysia.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear S1453KSstephenb,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you for your fantastic review received. Your kind words and compliments are much appreciated and I’m proudly share this with all our hosts here.

Once again, our big thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I had a bad experience when staying in Concorde Hotel this time. I accidentally left my eyeshadow set (which is quite expensive) in my room. I was aware about it a day after checking out from that room and immediately called your reception staff in the early morning so that they could check for me. Unfortunately, even though they promised to call me back in a short while but they didn't. I had to make a follow-up call in the afternoon and someone in the reception said they hadn't checked it yet. But I still received a call from them saying that they didn't find my lost item. In terms of room, the room was very spacious and the king bed was great. I liked it . The only thing that I didn't like was the room lighting which was very dim. I couldn't do my make-up because of the dimmed lights.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Arisha76,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you on your recent patronage of our Hotel and your kind review herewith is much appreciated. However, we are indeed concerned on the lost item that you left in the room after you’d checked out a day later as you will understand that this is not what we aim to achieve. Just to further recapitulate on this incident, our Call Center received your call at 8am and after checking with our L&F department & HK host, our Call Center returned your call by 11am informing that the claim lost item was not found in the room. Please do accept our regrets and apologies for the late response and rest assured we will revisit our standard again with our concerned hosts.

Once again, thank you and we do hope this will not deter you from coming back to our Hotel again.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Very comfy stay here‼️ Love the soft soft pillows the most & warm blanket

It has a working desk in my room & I managed to comfortably complete some of my work ‍ before sleep

Always love my coco crunch in bowl as breakfast ☕️ I love my bowl in the morning the most during my stay here because it serves with hot milk So satisfied happy

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear siennylovesdrawing,

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Shah Alam!

Thank you on your recent patronage of our Hotel and we are indeed pleased to receive your great review herewith. Your kind words and compliments are much appreciated and I’m proudly share this with all our hosts here.

Once again, thank you and we hope to be at your service again soon.

Warmest regards,