2,510 results
All reviews deluxe beach villa underwater restaurant water spa quiet zone wine cellar fish our honeymoon cocktail hour sea plane spa restaurant male airport half board hilton points plunge pool outdoor shower heaven on earth manta rays
Reviewed May 22, 2018

This is now a top 3 place in the world for me. Wonderful people on site, great management and really top notch food.
As a Diamond we were treated to some extra amenities, but even without them this was a lifetime stay.
The rooms are well appointed with fantasy bathrooms and large sitting rooms. Obviously the view from the over the water villas are superb. Walk down the steps into your own private ocean to join eagle rays, sharks and turtles. The food was all well thought out and you did not lack for quality from the smallest to largest items.
Cannot wait to return to this true paradise.
Caution about the sea plane cost and it is of course pricey on the island but more than well worth every penny.

Room Tip: Go all out for the villas!
3  Thank DBuksh
Reviewed May 19, 2018

My husband and I loved the experience we had at this hotel! Amazing staff and excellent services. Everyone is genuinely friendly and courteous. Received incredible service from the hotel servers to our island host/concierge. I cannot say enough great things about this place. It was definitely an amazing babymoon to remember!!!

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank washam09
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Most beautiful place I've ever seen! AMAZING!!! Visiting this island since 2007, sometimes twice per year, in the last few years together with our 6 years old son. He also, loves this place!!!
We have been to many fantastic hotel sand resorts, but this one is the best!
From the moment we landed in Male the staff from Conrad took excellent care of us, handling our luggage and checking us in for our seaplane journey to the resort, it was a real pleasure to spend time here.
This time (we were end April, beginning May) when we arrived with the seaplane the staff together with Bobby, the hotel manager, they greet us with flower garlands and on our bed was written with flowers "Welcome home".  Thank you so much!!! You really made us feel like home!
We always use to stay in a Deluxe Beach Villa with a nice pool in the garden and of course, all of them are ocean view!!!
The services, the staff, the view, the ocean, the food, all are amazing! I've never meet such a helpful and smiley staff!!! Bobby, you did a great job on this Paradise! You built such a great team which I'm sure that going to miss u a lot!!!!
A huge thank you to entire team at Conrad Rangali Island for giving us unforgettable days is Paradise:
Ahmed for all what you did for us
Soffath from breakfast for being so careful with us (he knows every morning what coffee me and my husband drink, juices, fruits…..)
Sareeh for your funny moments (he makes like Donald Duck )
Guys from Rangali Bar (sorry, I didn't remember your names - Regards to Kosala if he's back!!!!) and from Sunset Grill, you are always so careful with us!!!!
Miru from Conrad lounge in Male - we were so happy to see you again!!!
Moli (from Reservations) we are so sorry that we did not meet this time, you were in holiday. Warmest regards from us!
And last but definitely not least thanks a lot Bobby for everything you done for us and for my son (buddy )! You let us feel special! We already miss u and Jacqui!!!!
And Ashid, thank you too. You're the best island host we ever had!!!!
There is so much more I could describe about our stays , but the best advice I can give is to see Conrad Maldives Rangali Island in person!
We absolutely LOVE Conrad Maldives Rangali Island! Hope to see all of you soon!!!!

Room Tip: Deluxe Beach Villa
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Andreea1976
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Paradise on Earth, a dream come true. I’m a beach lover, I have traveled to different beach destinations and I would say nothing like Maldives. Perfect weather, ocean temperature, amazing views and vibes. From the seaplane you could see paradise which was definitely an adventure and exciting start from the air. You are landing in paradise. What you see in social media is correct, there is no photoshop or fixed photos. True paradise!! The hotel service was perfect as well as the attention. Made my 40th birthday a best day ever moment I will never forget. The food in the main restaurant was consistently excellent and the over water bungalows room was amazing.
Special mention to all the staff, especially Thomas.

Room Tip: Over water bungalows a must!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lillian G
Reviewed May 15, 2018

From the moment we got off the plane, we were treated like we were VIPs. Isaam, was amazingly helpful, friendly, and courteous and made us believe we were his special guests. The beaches were beautiful and not overcrowded like you get at some resorts, there was never an issue with getting a perfect place to sit on either of the islands. The entire staff were helpful, friendly, and great to talk to. All the meals we had were top notch.

While the food and drinks were top notch, they are also the only downfall. Everything has to be flown/shipped in so we expected to have a premium price on everything, it was much more than we anticipated. The specialty dinners (Ithaa, Koko Grill, Fishermans BBQ) were very pricey but we knew that when we booked them and they were worth it. However, for a couple to have a normal lunch with two items and two drinks expect to pay $100.

It was an amazing stay and I would highly recommend the Conrad Maldives as long as you are prepared for the expenses!

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts