Flight with Sri Lankan airline was excellent, good service good food, good entertainment, on arrival Male and change over to local flight to Reethi went like clockwork, beautiful flight over islands...very exciting. Dhow from seaplane to Reethi with company of the Hayes & Jarvis rep was short but very pleasant and gave us an excellent view of Reethi. Our rooms were garden view villas with open air showers (fabulous) and they were massive, very private, no view of the sea from 132 or 133 but we were at the beach or the pool bar(2minutes walk away to both) all the time, it was like having our own private bar as only a few rooms over this side of the island, water bungalows were a bit further up and had another bar. Service throughout was excellent, food was excellent in fact we really couldn't find fault with anything. Would recommend going half board if you are not drinkers, the all inclusive package was extortionate and did not justify the extra money for lunch and drinks, we were half board our companions were AI (thats my only complaint). Highly recommend Reethi and will endeavour to return as do many of the satisfied people we met while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reethi Beach is one of the most eco-friendly, Maldivian style, 4 star deluxe island resorts situated in Baa Atoll, the Maldives. Decorated with refined care, the villas, elegant and spacious, are enhanced by typical architecture of the Maldives and provide all comfort of modern life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Reethi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reethi Beach Hotel Baa Atoll
- Reethi Beach Maldives
- Hotel Reethi Beach
- Reethi Beach Resort Maldives/Baa Atoll