1,140 results
All reviews ocean villas main island pool villa fish deluxe beachfront sea plane outdoor shower half board house reef snorkelling our honeymoon our waiter kids club indian ocean marine life male airport sting ray feeding beautiful island
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We have been to this resort once last year for New Year and are going back in a couple of weeks as it was absolutely wonderful. So luxurious, amazing food and service and the perfect balance of activity and relaxation. The rooms were beautiful, (we stayed in beachfront villas) right on the beach and very clean and nicely decorated with good temperature control. The beach is always wonderfully empty and makes you feel as though you are the only ones there, but plenty of opportunities to spend time with other guests at the bars and restaurants or at the on beach cinema screen films. Highlight was being served up the Red Snapper fish we caught on our night fishing trip (watch out for the beautiful luminious plankton!). All in all a perfect trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank HopeChamberlayne
Reviewed October 1, 2013

- the food is bad mainly chines oriented
- so may chines with cameras with no privacy respect
- services value over priced
- nothing to do other than sea
- Boring
- No life guard
- worst attitude on check out
- hidden items in the bill

7  Thank Trail497865
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I like the hotel very much.Thanks for all the service.I feel that we receive very warm, considerate Chinese service is very patient, has brought great convenience to us.
I think the beach house is very convenient, close to the beach, snorkeling, dining and entertainment are very convenient. Water house very luxurious, eye shot is open, equipped with well equipped facilities. If the water and can build a passage between the main island, can reduce the use of regular ship back and forth.

2  Thank Sunshine500869
Reviewed September 27, 2013

during 2013-09-19 to 2013-09-21,my room is 147 of beach villa,i love my house and the sea and beach, all the waiters are so lovely and friendly.
during 2013-09-21 to 2013-09-23,my room is 309 of ocean villa,i love it so much ,when i stay in the ocean villa, i always barefoot walking,beause everyting at ocean iland is so clean.thanks for all waiters,i and my hunsband will love the beautiful iland for ever.

1  Thank Nomad497590
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The communications between the employees are poor. Do not expect for the smiles from the employees, especially in restaurant and bar. I sent an email to th reception and got the reply even I left the resort.

2  Thank Curious496173