“Honeymoon in Paradise”
Review of Angsana Velavaru

Angsana Velavaru
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is a long over due review but still is our best vac ever. We stayed at their InOcean Pool Villa for our honeymoon vacation. I can only describe it with luxurious and romantic. Imagine yourself in one of those desktop picture, looking out to the pool from your bed with a beautiful ocean and sky as a background, except this is real. Foods are great. Dining on the beach during sunset with my love one is the most romantic dinner ever. They place you in a session of the beach where you don't see other tables, feels like we are all by ourselves on the beach.Absolutely we come back to this resort.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BriGuyTor

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We have been to this resort once last year for New Year and are going back in a couple of weeks as it was absolutely wonderful. So luxurious, amazing food and service and the perfect balance of activity and relaxation. The rooms were beautiful, (we stayed in beachfront villas) right on the beach and very clean and nicely decorated with good temperature control. The beach is always wonderfully empty and makes you feel as though you are the only ones there, but plenty of opportunities to spend time with other guests at the bars and restaurants or at the on beach cinema screen films. Highlight was being served up the Red Snapper fish we caught on our night fishing trip (watch out for the beautiful luminious plankton!). All in all a perfect trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank HopeChamberlayne
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 1 October 2013

- the food is bad mainly chines oriented
- so may chines with cameras with no privacy respect
- services value over priced
- nothing to do other than sea
- Boring
- No life guard
- worst attitude on check out
- hidden items in the bill

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Wuhan, China
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I like the hotel very much.Thanks for all the service.I feel that we receive very warm, considerate Chinese service is very patient, has brought great convenience to us.
I think the beach house is very convenient, close to the beach, snorkeling, dining and entertainment are very convenient. Water house very luxurious, eye shot is open, equipped with well equipped facilities. If the water and can build a passage between the main island, can reduce the use of regular ship back and forth.

Beijing, China
Reviewed 27 September 2013

during 2013-09-19 to 2013-09-21,my room is 147 of beach villa,i love my house and the sea and beach, all the waiters are so lovely and friendly.
during 2013-09-21 to 2013-09-23,my room is 309 of ocean villa,i love it so much ,when i stay in the ocean villa, i always barefoot walking,beause everyting at ocean iland is so clean.thanks for all waiters,i and my hunsband will love the beautiful iland for ever.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Suzhou
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The communications between the employees are poor. Do not expect for the smiles from the employees, especially in restaurant and bar. I sent an email to th reception and got the reply even I left the resort.

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed at Angsana Velavaru in Maldives from Sep.10 to Sep.15 for holiday with my family. I had really wonderful time there. As my experienced, this resort is very good and everything is satisfied. My mom is 71 years old, so I was very worrying before staying there, but she had never problem due to all staffs genuinely took care about her. Specially, Mini (a staff who can speak Korean) gave us deep impression. I want to send my appreciation to her again.

The location and services of the resort is excellent as well. If I will have opportunity to trip to Maldives, I want to stay at Angsana Velavaru and can recommend it to my friends.
I am very happy to stay at the resort!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Beach Stay Maldives
#1 of 2 in Meedhoo
18.4 km away
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort

Been to Angsana Velavaru? Share your experiences!