1,174 results
All reviews the pearl sea view boat house glass bottom boat entertainment team all inclusive package friendly hotel curries indian food small hotel mini bar at lunchtime paradise island head chef plenty of variety relaxing holiday port louis
Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

Hotel is good. The staff is excellent, always helpful,very friendly but regarding food,this hotel is not for vegetarians. Before booking I had got an assurance on my mail from the management regarding vegetarian food but not of any help. There is no option for vegetarians except if you could live on fruits or salads. This applies to both breakfast and dinner. So I feel vegetarians should try some other hotel with an indian cuisine.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank gaurav1430
Pearle76, General Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2015

Dear Mr Gaurav,
Thank you for staying at Pearle Beach Resort and Spa recently.
We are glad to learn about your appreciation towards our team members and we thank you for that.
As regards to the food, I feel really sorry for the inconvenient encountered being a vegetarian.
I have taken good note of your comment and rest assure that we have currently reviewed our menu in order to better serve our precious guests.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to see you back in our resort in a not too far future.
In the meantime, do rest assure of our hospitality at all times.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed August 19, 2015 via mobile

I was amazed by the fast that how friendly their stuff is.

I was invited to a cocktail party from the hotel manager so he could meet us. Never before have I seen that.

It is a not far from the airport, but a nice location nevertheless.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank MichaelChourdakis

Dear Mr Michael Chourdakis,
It was a great pleasure having you at Pearle Beach Resort and Spa recently.
We are happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay among us and glad to read your appreciation about our management cocktail.
I take this opportunity to thank you once again for staying with us and I know it is a long way from Greece but still look forward to welcome you back soon.
Meanwhile, rest assured of my personal attention at all times.

Sincerely Your’s

Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

Well what can i say about Pearle Beach Resort & SPA. This hotel is one of the best hotels i have ever stayed in. It has everything to offer, the most amazing staff, the most amazing rooms, views, food, drinks. It has everything anyone could need to have and amazing holiday. Each day the staff would call speak to you by your name and ask you how you are and if you had any trips or excursions and asked if there was anything they could do for you. I have never had service quite like this before, utterly outstanding. Entertainment was amazing each and every night. A special mention to Kenny and Norbert, these two really made my holiday to mauritius a holiday to remeber! They are so fun and out going and always wanting to get everyome involved which means this hotel is amazing for both family's and couples. The only complaint i have about the hotel would be the jacuzzi was not working, however that was just a small negative. Overall, i would recommend anyone travelling to this beautiful island to stay at this amazing hotel. For whats on offer at this hotel from the water sports to the amazing staff i would 100% stay here again and have plabs to return in 2016/2017. So thanks again to kenny and Norbert and all the staff at Pearle Beach Resort & SPA from Michael & Ami for making our stay truly amazing!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Michael M

Dear Mchael and Ami,
We would like to thank you for staying at Pearle Beach Resort and Spa and for the time afforded to write down a review after your recent stay with us.
We are delighted reading that you were amazed by the staff, the hotel rooms and services offered. Your appreciation towards our team members and facilities offered goes straight to our heart. I shall not miss to pass on our praises to the whole team especially to our Kenny and Norbert.
Your comments regarding the Jacuzzi have been discussed with concerned people and rest assure needful will be accordingly.
Your comments can only motivates us to go the extra mile in view to satisfy our precious clients
Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you again at Pearle Beach Resort and Spa.
Until then, please accept my warmest regards.

Sincerely Always

Reviewed August 14, 2015

A very well run hotel - staff always at there best trying hard at all times .
i believe we had the best room in the hotel - 307 - brilliant views ..
the food was fantastic at all times as it was in my favour , but if you don`t like spice you could find your self in trouble ..
beach is quite & is kept clean & you can walk for miles along it .
The Beer was very good ( i normally moan about the Beer when i`m away ) ..white wine was good - spirits were weak - unless you want to pay for premium brands .
took 2 trips while we were there - south & north of the island. the south was a great trip loads to see & was interesting - the north was a bit of a rip off - just a few things to see then stuck in port louie to sort yourself out ..
but overall loved the holiday...... But No Ice Cream in my whole time there

Room Tip: Room`s sea facing &on the third floor
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John W
Pearle76, General Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2015

Dear valued customer,
I would like to thank you for staying at Pearle Beach Resort and Spa and for the time afforded to write down a review after your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay among us and that the food which is the most important part of a holiday was greatly appreciated as well as the facilities and services offered.
However your comments regarding spirits and Ice Cream have been taken into deep consideration and same have been discussed and analysed with concern people in order to better meet our guest’s expectations.
I can assure you that no stone will be left unturned at Pearle Beach in our efforts to continuously help our precious guests having great time.
I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you once for a more pleasurable stay.
In the meantime, do rest assure of my personal attentions at all times.

Yours faithfully

Reviewed August 8, 2015

We've spent a wonderful time at the hotel. There has been much improvement since the last time we went there. We've been there twice this year and we have received a warm welcome from each and every staff and we were also very happy to be able to meet the managing directors and all during the cocktail party/reception. The food was good, the entertainment as well. We were very satisfied with the services and activities offered.

Mr Alex David & Family

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Niel30

Dear Alex,
I would like to thank you and your family for staying with us for the second time this year.
We are delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay among us and that the service offered were to your expectations.
Thank you for praising our team members, I shall pass on your encouraging message to them.
Until we have the pleasure to see you back again, do rest assured of our hospitality at all times.

Sincerely yours