1,195 results
All reviews the pearl sea view boat house glass bottom boat entertainment team aqua gym friendly hotel all inclusive package small hotel curries mini bar indian ocean indian food boat trip relaxing holiday special mention overlooking the beach
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

We were booked on a half-board package and believe it was great value for money!

The buffet was good- although I could barely eat any of it as I have coeliac disease (allergic to gluten). In saying this, I spoke with the chefs who were very accommodating and ended up cooking me my own meal for dinner and even a fresh gluten free bread for breakfast. This was VERY appreciated!!

The rooms were lovely- I would recommend a seaview room. The beach is gorgeous as is the pool.

Date of stay: January 2018
Dave B, Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Mr Michwood,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort & Spa team!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and we are happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

Your feedback will be communicated to all our staff members and we look forward to welcome you again at the Pearle Beach Resort & Spa for an another wonderful stay.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

I want to thank the pearle beach team for the welcoming! Big thanks to Arveend Sookha and Kapil Sreeneebus! Especially Natasha, Jessica, Viraj, Dashini and all the team!
I had a wonderful and great time there! We will surely come back in the coming months!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dave B, Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear nashwan2018,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort & Spa team!

Your feedback will be communicated to all our team members and we look forward to welcome you again at the Pearle Beach Resort & Spa for an another wonderful stay.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Amazing place, really friendly and helpful staff and also great food! Mr Hervin at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. All the staff were really friendly and willing to help at any time and always with a smile! I would definitely recommend this place.

Room tip: Seaview are the best rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Dave B, Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear nutan b,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort & Spa team!

Thank you very much for your review and we are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our Resort . My team and I feel humbled by your feedback and which will be definitely passed on to everybody.

We look forward to welcome you once again at our Resort very soon.

With best Regards,

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

We stayed here in November 2017 and had a fantastic holiday. This was our 4th visit to Pearle Beach and it gets better each time.
Thank you for changing our room after the first night, we really appreciated that. The view of the sea and beach is not to missed.
All the staff are amazing, very friendly and helpful. Rose and Melivanne make the most amazing omelettes. Julietta, Sandyha and Dashini looked after us brilliantly at breakfast and lunch. The bar staff are friendly and do a great job but are over worked! Well done Viraj, Jeff, Veer, Mike and Satya.
Kenny and Norbert are superb. Their Aqua gym classes are great and their show was brilliantly done. Kenny will be a miss to the hotel when he leaves to get married this year.
It is difficult to get sun beds on the beach unless up very early but also plenty round the pool area.

We hope to come back to Pearle Beach again but in the meantime thank you to you all for a wonderful holiday.

Room tip: All rooms are nice, with a sea view even better.
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pauline L
Dave B, Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Pauline L,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort &Spa team,

My team and I, wish to thank you very much for your review and also you for having taken the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay among us .

Kindly note that your feedback will be definitely shared among the whole staff.
We look forward to welcome you soon for your fifth visit at the Pearle Beach Resort & Spa.

Dave Bundhoo.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

This hotel offered fantastic experience. For vegetarians, this is the best hotel in Mauritius. On first day, there was no veg food in the buffet dinner. We told staff about it and immediately chef prepared delicious veg dinner for us. We were surprised by birthday cake and special candle night dinner. The rooms offer mindblowing sea view. When I woke up in the morning, I was taken aback by torquoise waters. The ambience of hotel is spectacular. I went there for my honeymoon and can say hotel definitely made our experience memorable.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dave B, Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Mr Rajiv D,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort & Spa team!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and we are happy to note that you enjoyed the services and facilities provided by the hotel.

Your feedback will be communicated to all our staff members and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa for an another wonderful stay.