“Sea Food & Local Specialities”
Review of Shells Restaurant

Shells Restaurant
Reviewed February 5, 2018

I think the restaurant is open for dinner only. Though we landed up late they were kind enough to accommodate us. Though it is called "Shells", the restaurant serves a variety of dishes including local cuisine.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

I had white tuna here one day and chicken another. Right beside the watersports area. Waiter service.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

As part of our all inclusive deal we had dinner at shells twice. Along with Cumin this was my favourite restaurant, the octopus salad is a delightful dish, the Chicken and Shrimp curry is a stand out meal, so flavoursome and beautifully presented. I also enjoyed the coconut banana for dessert. The staff were attentive and really kind. Do not order the house red though that is awful and hence my decision to go 4 stars rather than 5. I would also say if not all inclusive the price is a little on the steep side and you can probably get better value at cumin, but you will not be disappointed with the menu and quality.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Simple food with great flare and taste.
The views while eating a breathtaking and the staff are always ready to please.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Really good service and well prepared food... u have it only ‘a la carte’ menu but the choice is large enough and please dont forget to take their special burgers and grilled chicken as well as the octopus salad