“One of the best decisions I made in Essouira”
Review of Luxpa

Luxpa
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I booked in for a package consisting of hamman, mud pack and full body massage. It was one of the best things I did in Essouira, I felt so relaxed afterwards.
The staff are friendly and nice. The lady who did the treatment in the hamman was gentle and professional. The lady who did the full body massage was fantastic-you even had the choice of soft, medium or hard pressure. I was very impressed with the service, especially given the price (about £40) . The whole thing lasted about 100 mins. The same treatment back home would cost 2-3 times more. I left feeling amazing. 3 others in our party also went to Luxpa-all had a great experience.

Date of experience: March 2018
"session"
"essouira"
"smell"

Reviewed March 29, 2018

A lovely clean place with a very professional masseuse. I had the 'California' massage which sorted out my aching bones and muscles.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

The masseuse are never been trained to do massage, we have asked for deep strong massage, we have got very unprofessional touch.
Don’t waist your money

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I had the hummum and massage deal. Sara was lovely throughout and I really enjoyed my massage which was better than a lot I’ve had elsewhere, including one I’d previously had in Essaouira. It perhaps didn’t feel like a swanky spa experience but I loved being able to hear the call to preyer and children playing outside. Thanks!!

Date of experience: January 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed January 16, 2018

I went for a "Californian" massage which is a sports massage. To relieve all the tension of traveling and driving around Morocco. It was hard and relentless, I made it through it feeling I survived and ordeal. Room was small, the girl was a lady of few words and smiles. Place was pleasant enough. Felt better after it was finished.

Date of experience: December 2017