• Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmoroccan restaurantluxury hotelamazing hotelolive oiloutdoor poolbeautiful experiencelow seasonspasuitechimneymoroccomiddlefrencharchitectureramadanretreatcedar
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

I am here with my son and we are really enjoying ourselves. The staff is amazingly friendly and welcoming. The suite is clean with a great deco. I really recommend this hotel to all my friends willing to spend few relaxing days in Morocco away from Other crowded cities, such as Marrakech and Casablanca.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank M E
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

I think there is no perfect view in #Ifran except this hotel.

Wonderful square outside the hotel contains a lovely swimming pool and a beautiful garden ;) must try don't miss it...

Crew are friendly as usual in morocco they are all friendly and lovely people ...

Really enjoy it.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mahmoud A
Reviewed March 28, 2016

After reading the reviews and the uniqueness of the place in Morocco we wanted to try it as well. Not again!
The checking was an ordeal to say the least.. They gave us a price and then came back and changed it?... And only after having to request a Manager, who then adjusted it again to the original price, was the issue resolved. I guess if you must stay here, I would recommend booking online so this problem could be avoided.
We decided to get a quick bite to eat by the bar/lounge/lobby. The service was very, very slow, despite there was no one else eating or drinking at that time... I guess going to one of the restaurants would solve this problem. I would assume the restaurant staff to be better trained.
The room was excellent, very comfortable and with lots of amenities. Wifi worked great. Parking was secure.
Breakfast buffet was wonderful, the khlii was excellent.
The check out went very, very slow as well. At one point the front desk personnel assisting us actually stopped and chatted on her personal phone during the middle of us checking out?

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank Claudia S
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

We ended up here after a snow storm blocked all the roads over the Atlas. So instead of driving to Midelt (from Fes), and spending a few hours driving in circles in the process, we found this nice hotel to go and relax at.

What an impressive hotel it is. In the middle of a university town / ski village is this giant Swiss masterpiece. It is pretty out of place but ticks most of the boxes for a grand chalet. The room was very comfortable with nice amenities and small luxuries like chocolates by the bed and multiple turndowns. The staff were professional. The restaurant was delightful: we had the private dining room in the Moroccan restaurant (there are 3) and had a delicious and not too expensive meal. The swimming pool with its massive fireplace was also very grande.

The staff at breakfast struggled to wait the table properly, they kept clearing things before we were done eating and then suddenly brought the bill when we were half way through our meal. At the check in we also had to wait about 20 minutes until they had sorted us out our room. When we checked out I noticed they over charged us for an extra dinner and when I pointed it out they tried to show from receipts that we had 2 dinners, even though we only stayed 1 night. I found it a bit strange not to just apologise and fix it.

So on the whole the hotel has many luxuries on offer but it does feel a little like the staff don't know exactly how they should administer everything. We also ended up here randomly instead of in Midelt so the experience was a little unexpected!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

Michlifen is one of my favorite place to stay in Ifrane to relax . The view to the mountains is amazing. Great service, the restaurant as well as the bar Are nice . The music they play at the bar is very relaxing, I always enjoy my time there . ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: February 2016