See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Very simple but nice, beautiful garden. I was however in a very rude manner asked by the woman working in the reception how many people had slept in my room. I was very surprised as it was only me..She insisted that two beds had been used. I explained that I moved from one bed to another, as I needed to use a lamp and charge my phone ( not possible in the first). She was still very suspicious. I am 50 years old and was in Swakopmund for work.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed January 7, 2018

it is like a small palace with 2-storey mansions with balconies all around the lush inner garden. did not expect anything like that, but seeing is believing. big rooms too. onsite parking. internet was not working though.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2017

I loved the quietness, it's really a good place dor someone who wants to relax and clear the mind.The location of the hotel is superb, and is almost close to the center. In general I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank agostinhod235
Reviewed September 30, 2017

After traveling for hours through the scraggy Namib desert this hotel is an oasis to rest and recreate.
I and my family enjoyed it to come here for the third time 1994, 2001 and 2017.
The friendly staff at the reception was very helpful solving any problem.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank M3895RFpeterh
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We had (for the umptieth time) a very good stay at Prinzessin Rupprecht House, this time in a very convenient family room in the garden. The hotel is centrally located in close walking distance to sea and city centre. The car is securely parked under watch behind the hotel.
Charming high ceiling rooms.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family