See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Staff is very Cooperative as well as well polished and professional Staff, Second stay in Salalah and First with the Millennium as recommend to others also,best room with spacious space.
I would like to thanks for everyone for making my stay WooW....

Room tip: Good View.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
7  Thank faizan r
MRSSALALAH, General Manager at Millennium Resort Salalah, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear faizan r,

Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay in the resort. Indeed, this is the first review that we received in TripAdvisor and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your overall stay with us.

We are ecstatic with your comment about our staff. Our team is one of our greatest assets and we will ensure that we will continue to provide impeccable service to our guests. Rest assured that your utmost satisfaction will be relayed to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in not so distant future.

With my best regards,