“Great Food, Great Price!”

Fire Side Inn - Georges' Grill
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Boquete
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Tammy our waitress was the best! The food was really good and just a short walk from Boquete Garden Inn.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We enjoyed a delicious gourmet meal and great service on New Year's Eve. A warm fire warmed us on a chilly evening.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We stayed at the Boquete Garden Inn just down the street and had a late dinner at George's our first night. I wasn't sure what to expect, but my husband and I were pleasantly surprised. I had a very tasty cream of spinach soup and a Mediterranean platter with falafel, babaganoush, and hummus, accompanied by George's home-made pita bread. My husband had the grouper, which he polished off in no time. As we were the only ones there (a group left just as we sat down), we had the undivided attention of a very nice American waitress who sweetly kept lighting our table candles, which were being blown out by the frequent wind gusts. It was a cool night, but we were very comfortable sitting at a rustic wood table by the fireplace. Don't miss George's when you go to Boquete. The food and the prices are great!

1  Thank bigbird7
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My B&B hosts, Joan and Andrea, recommended George's and also went with me to have a good steak. I was NOT disappointed at all! It took awhile to get, but it was all made to our orders! The drinks were yummy too! Now the "restaurant" was actaully an outdoor ramada that thankfully he had put up plexiglass or some type of wind break. It was a bit cool the first part of December 2013 in the late evening. We also split a dessert.....all hand made. YUMM
I thought the company, food , and prices were all GREAT! I will go back here!

1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I had the best dining experience at George's Grill! If you are about food and not bothered by the decor and atmosphere, then this is the place to go. George created a one of a kind Pita sandwich with hummus, falafel, fresh vegetables from his garden, herbs, and Sea Bass, with a side order of German fries. He spent over 30 min. cooking this meal just for me and charged only $5.00!! The food melted in my mouth. George followed up my tasty meal with a freshly made Guava cake with his special sauce. Let me just say, I came back the next day for the same thing. I have never had such a delicious sandwich tailored made like that. You must visit!!!

1  Thank Lov2shoot